El Hadji Diouf legend

durranty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never met the guy, but I've heard even though he has got his bad points on the pitch, he's actually a very nice guy.

Yep, I was listening to talksport ages ago and keys and gray were saying the can't believe that was same guy they met as he was so down to earth off the park but turned into a monster on it.haha

Yep, I was listening to talksport ages ago and keys and gray were saying the can't believe that was same guy they met as he was so down to earth off the park but turned into a monster on it.haha

I wouldn't say he's a monster on it :lol:

He obviously has a short fuse and get's wound up easily.

True, and the media. But wearing a filthy garment like that in our main government building is disgraceful.

Also, to be totally honest I wouldn't expect any gers fan to turn up wearing one of our tops. It's unbecoming.

It's a disgrace. She turned up wearing it on the last day of Holyrood. She's supposed to represent her constituents - not promote a pro-republican agenda.

Nice gesture but I'd be more worried that he is being kept out of the side by a rookie who has looked no more than decent .

Get your finger out in training and force your way into the starting eleven diouf . He certainly won't be remembered for anything hes done on the park IMO .

Brilliant banter...doing the Dioufy whilst warming up, waving to a "Dioufy, give us a wave" chant and loving the cheeky clapping of hands to "If you hate Neil Lennon".

An odd day all round, 5 goals, Kerkar, and Edu palying well!

My thoughts exactly. Aye, its a good think to see ect ect but far too many people misuse the word 'Legend' now a days.

More like people taking things too seriously :rolleyes: ...

I like him. Expected him to shine in the SPL but he has been pretty average. He has the ability hence the reason he has played for decent EPL teams, for some reason like many other players he doesn't fit into Scottish football.

It's a pity he has a bit of history on the park that over shadows how decent the guy actually is.

Brilliant banter...doing the Dioufy whilst warming up, waving to a "Dioufy, give us a wave" chant and loving the cheeky clapping of hands to "If you hate Neil Lennon".

An odd day all round, 5 goals, Kerkar, and Edu palying well!

Kerkar playing well ? He wasn't on long enough to do much imo.

Anyway that was nice of the big man.

A politician who just so happens to chair the Cross-Party Group on Sport for fucks sake!!!!!!

Aye but what's his agenda ? Is he a pal of john reid ? Did dr death recommend him for the job ? Like he has up and down the country ? New lhabour is rome rule just like home rule ! :sherlock:

Lovely to see the humble pie section is selling well with regards to him being a 'horrible human being' :D

You would think he had done nothing since he signed though with regards to the comments on his contribution.

Even from the subs bench he always seems to contribute but I guess he should be emulating Messi every week.