Inverness 3 v 2 Scum (there's yer dinner Lemmy)

I meant the Champions League as we know it in the post-Marseilles year format.

Went out to Levski Sofia

Went out to AEK Athens.

Juventus group year.

Ajax group year.

Went out to Gothenburg then Strasbourg in the UEFA Cup.

Came back ..

Lyon & Barcelona group.

Out to Kaunas.

Stuttgart & Seville group.

Man United & Valencia group.

Aye mate. Counted 5. Wasn't sure myself.

(tu)

Thats depressing reading. For such a glitteringly huge and famous club, our record on the continent as a club is horrific.

i don't, and never claim to be , anything other that a rangers supporter..it's you that likes to invent wee exclusive clubs for yourself...do you all get wee badges...clubs really should badges.....

I know you don't claim to be anything.

I've not invented anything. I said the kind of lads that were in Eindhoven and that go to every single game, no matter where are what I'd call the heartbeat of the support.

It's you that's kept it going. Adding bits to it such as I've declared myself the heartbeat of the club and shite like that :lol:

Whilst also ignoring that I said guys that don't go to many games aren't less of a supporter.

I mentioned heartbeat of the support once, originally, as a descriptive term to fight their corner a bit when other supporters on here were attacking them from all angles - I've not kept describing myself as "the heartbeat" that's you that's kept that going and anytime I've mentioned it again is in reply to your stirring.

At least Chef and Moses have strong view points and actually argue/debate what they believe in ... you just wander into threads and pick little arguments with anyone you can over anything.

The other side of the arguement - the ones who go to every game caused our club to be fucked for singing banned songs :sherlock:

True. But I thought it was agreed we are getting picked on here? if so, that does give the fans a bit of leeway does it not? we have been told not to sing anything with Fenian in it. So if that continues then yeah, you'd have a strong case (tu)

Not the club. The support.

You are yourself and so are many others on here too.

People that can't get to many games, they aren't less of a supporter you know.

But hey, why let that part get in the way of the same 2 or 3 getting their wee digs in at everything I say eh.

Please return hook. :lol:

Cant see anything other than a comfortable victory for them.

I am still holding out some hope that they will drop points in one of these games but I really cannot see it happening.

We only have ourselves to blame. The team knew they had to win at Ibrox against them and failed.

I'll lighten up when people stop trying to wind me up ;)

It's pretty clear tae everybody that since General Crackman Lee is the only wan disputing yer comment, he's the only wan disagreeing wae ye.

Everybody else obviously thinks yer right.

Press the Ignore Button.

It's pretty clear tae everybody that since General Crackman Lee is the only wan disputing yer comment, he's the only wan disagreeing wae ye.

Everybody else obviously thinks yer right.

Press the Ignore Button.

and give him carte blanch to say what he wants? never :D lol

Chimps are self-aware says new study..!

"Chimpanzees are self-aware and can anticipate the impact of their actions on the environment around them, an ability once thought to be uniquely human, according to a study released Wednesday."

They'll be fucking self-aware enough if Inverness take points off them tonight...

Can just see them now on the bus home greeting into their Brooke Bond tea and jabbering about the injustice of it all...