Inverness 3 v 2 Scum (there's yer dinner Lemmy)

Minstral you should teach mister c how to fish :lol:

Oh and the heartbeat of the club shows he is the biggest spoilt wean on the mb...again :lol:

The heatbeat isn't spoiled. He just doesn't sit and hang about giving big send offs for people who cost us the league.

If I was spoiled, I'd have stopped caring fucking years ago.

Still, if we lose the league you will be blaming everyone apart from the manager .. as usual :rolleyes:

I've never seen anyone on here say he didn't deserve one. Seen a few people say they won't be hanging around for the big send off if we fuck the league because they can pin point clear mistakes he's made in team selections and tactics that they blame for any potential league loss.

That's upto them surely? free world and that.

I would take more issue with anyone if they sat and jeered him in his last game and chanted he should fuck off etc because we lost the league on the final day. That's more unacceptable than people just wanting away asap to concentrate on their summer after losing the league.

Fair point. On a positive note, here's hoping everybody is staying to celebrate another title in the bag! :D

I'll ask you again, do you think McCoist and Smith were in the top 6 closest people in his 52 year life?

Again, I don't have a problem with them carrying his coffin as it's generally an honour to be asked to carry someones coffin. The last thing you can do for someone imo.

(tu) carrying a coffin is for very close friends and family only imo and from my own misfortunes .

(tu) carrying a coffin is for very close friends and family only imo and from my own misfortunes .

Yeah. I think that's the way most people see it mate. It's the right thing to do. I know when I pop off I want family and maybe my best friend not people I worked with and had respect for.

Looks like another scorcher day up north.

Pitch will be hard but it will be quite windy.

The animals always have a hard game up there, and with the recent news from the Butcher camp, it could be that all his players are out to impress tonight.

I really hope those bastards drop points tonight, i am going to go with a 0-0.

CUMMON INVERNESS !!! DO US A FAVOUR BUTCHER!

terry-butcher-001.jpg

:marv:

Inverness need to get first goal in the match if they do can see them getting something but fuxsake not like last game when they scored in 45th minute and still managed to concede equaliser before half time!! Cmon tel get fucked in to them!!

There are so many well written articles on here, that will get plaudits but not much of a discussion will come of it. Which is a terrible shame, due to the amount or work that goes into them.

Yet if Neil Lennon farts the board goes into uproar and we have page upon page discussing and condemning him for it.

I think the reasons for this are clear and easy to understand.

Take recent articles from, say, The Rabbit and Andy Pendek, where both are well articulated and offer interesting opinion to provoke thought and debate.

Compare such articles with 'TLB's a pyur wank an'at 'no?"

We have a huge number of dolts posting and the TLB-alike threads are easier to deal with. Simple is as simple does.