Inverness 3 v 2 Scum (there's yer dinner Lemmy)

That 'heartbeat' claim was the best 'I'm setting myself up for pelters' this year. So far.

:clap:

Just from you, Chef and Cartman Lee.

I'll ask anyone of you again ... are you trying to say that the people who go every game, home and away, no matter where, are not the heart beat of the support? I still don't know how anyone of you can deny that - but hey, there you go.

The Season isn't over yet.

McCleish didn't take us to a European Final and Smith didn't guide us to a 3rd place finish in a two horse race. We have been competitive every Season since Smith returned which is remarkable given what has happened off the field.

He took us to the last 16 of the Champions League, which Smith has failed to do in about 5 attempts.

There was even people on here a few months back saying that if we got to Dublin it wouldn't be that much of an achivement and an un-welcome distraction to our league ambitions. Not you personally, but a fair amount of people.

Some people wan't it all ways.

I wasn't even a McLeish fan. Just putting the point out there.

Did 1 Jan say he was the heartbeat of the club?

I said (in defence of the guys in Eindhoven singing the songs) that they were the heartbeat of the support.

If anyone says they aren't then they are crackers.

He took us to the last 16 of the Champions League, which Smith has failed to do in about 5 attempts.

There was even people on here a few months back saying that if we got to Dublin it wouldn't be that much of an achivement and an un-welcome distraction to our league ambitions. Not you personally, but a fair amount of people.

Some people wan't it all ways.

I wasn't even a McLeish fan. Just putting the point out there.

Rangers under Smith were a goal away from the final in his 1st attempt.

Who said it wouldn't be much of an achievement? That's just stupid.

I said (in defence of the guys in Eindhoven singing the songs) that they were the heartbeat of the support.

If anyone says they aren't then they are crackers.

All fans are the heartbeat of the club. If our support was reduced to people who go to EVERY game then we would be in serious trouble, so how are they the heartbeat?

Rangers under Smith were a goal away from the final in his 1st attempt.

Who said it wouldn't be much of an achievement? That's just stupid.

They were more than a few goals away, thanks to Marseille's cheating in the 8-0 CSKA Moscow game.

Under that Euro format, that's the only way a club like Rangers or Celtic could have great Champions League success. It's designed now for the teams from the bigger leagues to get stronger and more powerful.

They were more than a few goals away, thanks to Marseille's cheating in the 8-0 CSKA Moscow game.

Under that Euro format, that's the only way a club like Rangers or Celtic could have great Champions League success. It's designed now for the teams from the bigger leagues to get stronger and more powerful.

Nope, if we scored again in Marseille we would have been in the final.

It was 6-0 against CSKA.

All fans are the heartbeat of the club. If our support was reduced to people who go to EVERY game then we would be in serious trouble, so how are they the heartbeat?

The lads that go to every game, home, away, no matter where are the heartbeat of the Rangers support.

Anyone that can only go to a couple of games a year are not any less of a supporter ffs. There's different levels of support.

I'd consider the heartbeat of the club the guys who go everywhere, consistently.

Nope, if we scored again in Marseille we would have been in the final.

It was 6-0 against CSKA.

OK going on that logic, McLeish was one goal away from the Champions League semi's in a much tougher format than in 1992.

The lads that go to every game, home, away, no matter where are the heartbeat of the Rangers support.

Anyone that can only go to a couple of games a year are not any less of a supporter ffs. There's different levels of support.

I'd consider the heartbeat of the club the guys who go everywhere, consistently.

Ah right, so I've been going for 20 years, Go to every game I can (about a dozen or so this season even though I cant afford it) but I'm not the heartbeat of the support?

I see.

Again, can you please tell me how the guys that go to every single game, without fail, aren't the heartbeat of the support? you can't :lol:

when you start stealing slogans form the RST to describe yourself in the 3rd person then you know you are taking yourself a bit seriously....but please carry on.... :lol:

Ah right, so I've been going for 20 years, Go to every game I can (about a dozen or so this season even though I cant afford it) but I'm not the heartbeat of the club?

I see.

Not club, the support. Get that right.

How can a Hardcore of supporters be the heartbeat of the club without being directors or something :lol:

You obviously make the games you can afford. Your no less of a fan. As said, there's different levels of support from the guys that go everywhere to the guy who can maybe only afford a replica top as a treat.

when you start stealing slogans form the RST to describe yourself in the 3rd person then you know you are taking yourself a bit seriously....but please carry on.... :lol:

You've not answered. How can the people who go to every game, no matter where, not be the heart beat of the support? I said support, not club mind.

Ah right, so I've been going for 20 years, Go to every game I can (about a dozen or so this season even though I cant afford it) but I'm not the heartbeat of the club?

I see.

28 years for me but I’m no heartbeat even though I used to follow the club home and away every game and still have a season ticket travelling long distances just to make home and european games when I can…..

It's an elite band these heartbeats..... :(

What i was trying to say was some members post great articles about our club and its history, and they do not attract much response. But when something is posted about the darkside or their players, there is a response and that was all i was on about, and how a Celtic player got more response than a Rangers hero when both died.

Some posters are saying it was because people knew more about Burns than they did about Kai and that is the part i can not understand. But at the end of the day people have a mind of their own and it is up to them what the post.

28 years for me but I'm no heartbeat even though I used to follow the club home and away every game and still have a season ticket travelling long distances just to make home and european games when I can…..

It's an elite band these heartbeats..... :(

These heartbeats don't seem to know much about Rangers European results.