Kerryfail street

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Potato Towers last week to install an additional draught Tennents Lager font in the ......Champions Lounge.

Even my Celtic supporter boss was like "WTF why do they need an additional tap"

Me thinks someone was thinking too far ahead with regards to a title party.

:craphead:

CELTIC WERE ABSOLUTELY PANTENE PRO-V TONIGHT!

Check this cunt out :lol: he's been buzzing car exhausts and sniffing his boyfriends farts all night

Switched everything off in my house shortly after full time, then went to my bed in the darkness and when I closed my eyes I actually began questioning my faith in God, and the injustice of them looking like they're going to win it again, and how the players could let the fans and Lennon down so badly tonight after being on good form recently, then I thought of the death threats and racism they've directed at Lennon and some of their songs about Tommy Burns etc this season, and the numerous points refs and the SFA have stolen from us for the past few seasons. I started saying I've had enough and I'm fed up with all of it, I've loved football all my life and this isn't football anymore.

Then with my eyes shut I got a colourful and vivid vision of Izzy lifting the SPL trophy in the air on the last day of the season in the sun, with a few Motherwell players in the backround, like a photograph. This isn't over, keep the faith.

What's the obsession of saying shampoo?

because we're HEAD AND SHOULDERS above them

MAKES ME SMILE

:D :D :D :D....:D......................:D :D :D

.........:D.............:D......................:D...........:D

.........:).............:)......................:) :) :)

.........:D.............:D :D :D :D....:D :D :D

because we're HEAD AND SHOULDERS above them

MAKES ME SMILE

:D :D :D :D....:D......................:D :D :D

.........:).............:)......................:) :) :)

.........:D.............:D :D :D :D....:D :D :D

:praise: Brilliant

That guys a crackpot hahaha

He's on about us singing songs about tommy burns ? WTF is he on about

As much as we hated him for being a Celtic manager , our support shows a lot if respect to that guy unlike the cretin that is in the job now

You always get idiots like him over on that forum, i'm sure last year there was a similar post like that on here.

The SFA have stolen points from them?? would this be the same SFA That have giving them 17 pens this year, And have been letting lennon away with running onto there rivals pitch by celebrating a DRAW twice! But when Rangers players go over to our fans at parkhead they get fined by the SFA!

Racist Abuse? What about the verbal abuse giving to Vladimir Weiss from lennon and co, which has been kept hush hush. What about the racist abuse of Diouf from Celtic fans and there manger??

And the main fucking point here you thick inbred cunts.

What about Rangers having no money, being told we could go out of business, being written off every time we play the tims.

BUT YET HERE WE ARE STILL TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

And to think that, there defender that, got player of the year, & was at fault for there 2 goals tonight, which could be there most important game this season is laughable!

10310.gif hahah You can stay at Celtic as long as you want you wee arsehole!

CELTIC WERE ABSOLUTELY PANTENE PRO-V TONIGHT!

Check this cunt out :lol: he's been buzzing car exhausts and sniffing his boyfriends farts all night

Thats fucking hilarious, Celtic lose = stop bein a kafflic?

Talk about spittin the dummy!

I only looked at the first page & all i seen was "Effing hell" "Eff it" "I can't effing believe it"

:lol: Do they get banned for swearing or something?

FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK...Life is good on lawless RM

Sorry Mods :rolleyes:

I only looked at the first page & all i seen was "Effing hell" "Eff it" "I can't effing believe it"

:lol: Do they get banned for swearing or something?

FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK...Life is good on lawless RM

Just like their players, they're too nice to use sweary words.

Sorry Mods :rolleyes: