The Surrender Monkeys

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are they all now? No direct quotes, but I've seen posts on here in the last week or so that would have had us throw in the towel early and drive the trophy to Parkhead when games were still to be played. Well, you should have listened to the rest of us. We all said the unwashed would bottle it. Hang your heads in shame.

doh

Last nights result wasn't predictable, anyone who says they knew it would happen is lying.

This isn't the same Celtic of last season, domestically they've had few bad results under Lennon and I simply didn't see them having anymore with four matches left.

Delighted to be proved wrong but again people feel the need to point score, pathetic.

Also, to echo other sentiments we've not won it yet.

Last nights result wasn't predictable, anyone who says they knew it would happen is lying.

This isn't the same Celtic of last season, domestically they've had few bad results under Lennon and I simply didn't see them having anymore with four matches left.

Delighted to be proved wrong but again people feel the need to point score, pathetic.

Nail on head.

(tu)

Good post.

I must be a surrendering monkey then.

After all, I said we would win our remaining three games, but couldn't see the tims dropping points...

Don't know how that makes me a surrendering monkey - pointless, point scoring, and not really what we need after what has gone on in the the last few games, but each to their own.

Pathetic, point-scoring pish. Hang your head in shame.

Well said my friend instead of this I told you so crap we should be having a wee celebration to last nights result and then concentrating on the games that are coming up, all cup finals in my opinion

Where are they all now? No direct quotes, but I've seen posts on here in the last week or so that would have had us throw in the towel early and drive the trophy to Parkhead when games were still to be played. Well, you should have listened to the rest of us. We all said the unwashed would bottle it. Hang your heads in shame.

i was one that said they would win all their games,was suprised they lost last night

delighted its in our own hands so 3 wins is a must from the gers

I would advise you to wait until the title is won before having a go at fellow bears. Just think back to when Walter returned when we managed to throw it away.

I agree dont need to read the rest of this thread..calling fellow bears "monkeys" get a grip OP FFS!

The scum didnt look like dropping points anywhere until Inverness..thats was a shock result..I dont expect them to drop anymore. to win the league we have to win our last 3 games fk them..It's up to us no-one else.

So happy you were wrong mate, as I'm sure you are. (tu) All down to us now, but I agree with the sentiments about point scoring, certainly not needed.

We are all Rangers supporters in the end no matter if some believed Celtic would win all their remaining matches.

:) Lets get it won now mate. What a chance we have been given, i just hope the club realise that.

(tu)

So the money I put on it was just blind faith?

So when we win the League will it all be down to Walter? Last week you claimed that if we lost it then it's all Walters fault.

It will be.

You know I'm a critic but people can't have it all ways.

He's responsible for results. He will admit that himself.

It's such a fine line. Lose the league and the buck stops with him, win the league and he gets the plaudits. There's no inbetween for me.

It will be.

You know I'm a critic but people can't have it all ways.

He's responsible for results. He will admit that himself.

It's such a fine line. Lose the league and the buck stops with him, win the league and he gets the plaudits. There's no inbetween for me.

I want Flecky to say that!

So the money I put on it was just blind faith?

Whoopy do!

Really annoys me when folk post they just won a bet. They NEVER post anything about the bets they lose.

Did I ever tell the story I stuck £2 on Kaptain Kirk at 33/1 to score the first goal in his Scotland debut??

:crabflute:

Whoopy do!

Really annoys me when folk post they just won a bet. They NEVER post anything about the bets they lose.

Did I ever tell the story I stuck £2 on Kaptain Kirk at 33/1 to score the first goal in his Scotland debut??

:crabflute:

I post about bets I lose all the time!