The Surrender Monkeys

Where are they all now? No direct quotes, but I've seen posts on here in the last week or so that would have had us throw in the towel early and drive the trophy to Parkhead when games were still to be played. Well, you should have listened to the rest of us. We all said the unwashed would bottle it. Hang your heads in shame.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are they all now? No direct quotes, but I've seen posts on here in the last week or so that would have had us throw in the towel early and drive the trophy to Parkhead when games were still to be played. Well, you should have listened to the rest of us. We all said the unwashed would bottle it. Hang your heads in shame.

I would advise you to wait until the title is won before having a go at fellow bears. Just think back to when Walter returned when we managed to throw it away.

Aren't you a clever boy!

There was always a chance Celtic would drop points so I didn't understand why some people thought they would definitely win every game but TBH I was hopeful rather than expectant.

Overall, these kind of 'I told you so' threads are pretty sad. (td)

The way ICT home results have been this season,only a supreme optomist or a nutter would have backed the filth to get beaten. I always said Hearts were going to be the team that would take points off them, if anybody was...So I hope to fuck I'm right.

This is not over by a long shot. :pipe:

We can't celebrate yet very true. Three huge games to go now for us. It's great to be back in control of our own destiny - we can only lose it now. Pat on the back for big Tel - I never thought for a minute Caley would beat them. That was the longest 2nd half ever!

we might still slip but i have every faith Celtic will slip, and possibly more than once.

i stand by Hearts getting a draw against them and motherwell surprising us with a win against them.

If the title is still in the balance come the final fixture, Motherwell will not be looking to beat them.

The way ICT home results have been this season,only a supreme optomist or a nutter would have backed the filth to get beaten. I always said Hearts were going to be the team that would take points off them, if anybody was...So I hope to fuck I'm right.

This is not over by a long shot. :pipe:

Well you better start calling me an optimist or a fucking nutter , £2 bet ;) shame it was on a double with Shalke :(

If the title is still in the balance come the final fixture, Motherwell will not be looking to beat them.

The problem with that final fixture is, how do Motherwell approach it with the Cup Final looming. Hopefully they wont be taking it easy but then again, if we do our job we dont need to worry about other results.

Is this the pathetic point scoring started? yesterdays result - no-one predicted.

I've got news for you aswell, OP, fuck all has been won yet.

Advantage us, but it's a dangerous attitude you have.

The problem with that final fixture is, how do Motherwell approach it with the Cup Final looming. Hopefully they wont be taking it easy but then again, if we do our job we dont need to worry about other results.

If the filth win the league, Motherwell qualify for Europe, that's even before resting players for the SC final.

If the filth win the league, Motherwell qualify for Europe, that's even before resting players for the SC final.

Yeah there is that as well I guess. Still.. it won't come to that anyway ;)

Pathetic, point-scoring pish. Hang your head in shame.