Everyone must stay until the end

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of jan is right but surely folks can stay till the end tonight of all nights.

Yeah. I know what he means, but we are bad enough for infighting, I can just see it now some people going to leave and some dick ordering them back to their seat to clap Smith at the end.

Just let people do what they want. Walter will still get a good send off regardless if people want to go home at the end or not (tu)

they would stay if we were being presented with the trophy. so dont see why they cant do the same for walter smith.

personally i have a love/hate relationship with ws. he gets the success that i want for my club but he also frustrates me with his tactics and stubborness to change.

but the man bleeds blue and loves the club just as much as any1 of us and deserves a great send off in his last home match.

i think every1 must stay after the game, but its there choice.

Anyone that leaves tonight without a good excuse should be ashamed of themselves.

That's exactly what I mean.

Be ashamed of themself's why? I hate this sort of attitude. Everyone has to do what the next fan says? Fuck off. It's a free world.

That's exactly what I mean.

Be ashamed of themself's why? I hate this sort of attitude. Everyone has to do what the next fan says? Fuck off. It's a free world.

I said without a good excuse. I'm one of the people that HAS to leave early with evening kick offs, I wont make the boat home otherwise, but people who would still make it home whether they stay for an extra 10mins or not should stay till the end. I couldn't look myself in the face if I walked out without having to.

I said without a good excuse. I'm one of the people that HAS to leave early with evening kick offs, I wont make the boat home otherwise, but people who would still make it home whether they stay for an extra 10mins or not should stay till the end. I couldn't look myself in the face if I walked out without having to.

I know what you mean, but at the end of the day mate it's a free world. No-one needs to have a good excuse to do something without being made to feel ashamed of themselfs.

For the record I'll be staying until the end, but I don't like this domineering section of fans that enjoy telling people what to do/advising them what to do.

I always stay until the end but if I was there tonight I couldn't stay after the final whistle. There would be a mad rush to get back to the bus and make the boat at midnight.

I understand what the OP is getting at and I also know what 1st_Jan_1994 means.

Yeah. I know what he means, but we are bad enough for infighting, I can just see it now some people going to leave and some dick ordering them back to their seat to clap Smith at the end.

Just let people do what they want. Walter will still get a good send off regardless if people want to go home at the end or not (tu)

Yeah ano mate, I for one will be there until the end anyway giving him as good a send off as possible.

I know what you mean, but at the end of the day mate it's a free world. No-one needs to have a good excuse to do something without being made to feel ashamed of themselfs.

For the record I'll be staying until the end, but I don't like this domineering section of fans that enjoy telling people what to do/advising them what to do.

For the sake of an extra 10mins, if they cant stay for that, when we're in with a chance of winning the league then they can just get to fuck in my opinion. Someone on here posted about the science of positive thinking, (dont know if you read it, but it made a lot of sence) and the effects it has on people around you. If they want to fuck off, not really giving a fuck about our team then they dont really need to be there at all.

Yeah I expect people to make the extra effort in staying till the end tonight. Walter Smiths last home game in charge and the final home game of the season.

Disappointing if people leave early. Really is.

For the sake of an extra 10mins, if they cant stay for that, when we're in with a chance of winning the league then they can just get to fuck in my opinion. Someone on here posted about the science of positive thinking, (dont know if you read it, but it made a lot of sence) and the effects it has on people around you. If they want to fuck off, not really giving a fuck about our team then they dont really need to be there at all.

I don't know where you get off telling people to fuck off and saying they don't deserve to be there because they want to nip off early. I've got more respect for them than people who don't bother their arse going when they can, obviously not people who are skint or working.

I'm not picking a fight with you, I'm talking about people with that attitude in general. Ibrox Stadium and Rangers forums is full of fans trying to tell other fans what to do and what not to do these days. People need to mind their own business.

Walter will get a good send off regardless and that's great, but ones who go are not scumbags or less of a fan.