Everyone must stay until the end

poeple can do what they want but we can't sing what we want :rolleyes:

What do you mean by that? is it in response to me? everyone should be able to do AND sing what they want.

I've never told anyone what to sing/not to sing or leave/not leave or whatever in my life.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be there till the end ibut i wouldn't say a word to anyone leaving early, i would expect they have good reason.

I would sooner see someone go for 45 minutes and have to leave because they were working 20 minutes later, than them not show at all.

anyone who heckles someone without knowing their reasons why is a fucking cock and deserves a skelp.

What do you mean by that? is it in response to me? everyone should be able to do AND sing what they want.

I've never told anyone what to sing/not to sing or leave/not leave or whatever in my life.

Stop being a paranoid android :craphead:

it was just a general observation on the World we live in (tu)

I don't know where you get off telling people to fuck off and saying they don't deserve to be there because they want to nip off early. I've got more respect for them than people who don't bother their arse going when they can, obviously not people who are skint or working.

I'm not picking a fight with you, I'm talking about people with that attitude in general. Ibrox Stadium and Rangers forums is full of fans trying to tell other fans what to do and what not to do these days. People need to mind their own business.

Walter will get a good send off regardless and that's great, but ones who go are not scumbags or less of a fan.

For the sake of 10mins I would say they are less of a fan. I'm not talking about all games, just the 1 tonight. If they cant stay for 10 measly minutes then they don't deserve to be there in the first place.

For the sake of 10mins I would say they are less of a fan. I'm not talking about all games, just the 1 tonight. If they cant stay for 10 measly minutes then they don't deserve to be there in the first place.

Fair enough, but I couldn't disagree more, mate. :21:

put it this way,would you leave the cinema early to beat the traffic home before the the end of the film??,or would you walk out a concert before the encore???the game lasts for 90+ minutes these days and should be taken into account,i understand the guys that have to make the ferry but the others that want to get home 10mns early baffles me.

put it this way,would you leave the cinema early to beat the traffic home before the the end of the film??,or would you walk out a concert before the encore???the game lasts for 90+ minutes these days and should be taken into account,i understand the guys that have to make the ferry but the others that want to get home 10mns early baffles me.

It's not something I do myself. It baffles me as football is expensive enough without getting less minutes for your money but my point is it doesn't mean your a scumbag or don't deserve to be there in the first place, that's all (tu)

I always stay till the final whistle, but I must confess i'll struggle to stay behind after it and clap if we don't win the match.

two aspects to the match, one is we might win/lose/draw,it happens.the other, when the match is over is to pay tribute to the man who saved the club, and i dont think that is an exaggeration

Last season, a lot of fans couldn't even be arsed see us lift the SPL trophy.

i couldnt understand that last season either, i made the trip up from england stayed till the end missed the supporters bus i got there on and had to jump 2 trains back, so i could join the celebrations and applaud the team and staff while people were rushing home early or bang on full time

two aspects to the match, one is we might win/lose/draw,it happens.the other, when the match is over is to pay tribute to the man who saved the club, and i dont think that is an exaggeration

That's probably how it should be, but I can't help how I feel.

Rangers never stand still and look back upon past glories too much, the next game is always the most important, the next title is always the most important etc etc.

If we don't win tonight then it majorly dents are chances of winning this year's title, and i'll be so consumed by that disappointment I don't know if i'll be able to pay tribute.

i couldnt understand that last season either, i made the trip up from england stayed till the end missed the supporters bus i got there on and had to jump 2 trains back, so i could join the celebrations and applaud the team and staff while people were rushing home early or bang on full time

I'm not making excuses for them, as it did seem strange, but maybe the result had something to do with it. Diddy Broadfoot going into one man meltdown mode in the last 5 minutes seeing a comfortable 3-1 lead go to 3-3.

As I said, not making excuses, just offering an explanation. I remember the result taking a bit of joy off seeing the team lift the trophy. That's just me tho.

I'm not making excuses for them, as it did seem strange, but maybe the result had something to do with it. Diddy Broadfoot going into one man meltdown mode in the last 5 minutes seeing a comfortable 3-1 lead go to 3-3.

As I said, not making excuses, just offering an explanation. I remember the result taking a bit of joy off seeing the team lift the trophy. That's just me tho.

Throwing away the win the way we did that game was incredible.

agreed mate was a waste at the end , but champions none the less, each to there own and all that i guess