Craig Thomson

Is this the only thing that can stop the Gers winning the title, Killie cannot stop us, but this blundering fool can,

I`ve not seen tonight`s match but according to reports he was awful,as he has been on the last five occasions I`ve seen him

My biggest worry is he reminds me of that Andrew Waddell guy who thought the crowd went to see him and not the 22 players on the park.

Hope he`s tweaked a fecking hamstring and gets replaced for Sundays must win match

The killie game aside, this moron should not be a grade 1 official. He's a fucking joke and 'blue-tinted specs' aside he seems to have a clear leaning towards those cunts. We get absolutely fuck all off him.

We will turn Kilmarnock over regardless.

ref shouldnt make a difference

we have the ability to put 5 past killie, do we have the belief though

they better fucking have it

if we get a guy sent off like obua tonight early doors will that make a difference , this ref is capable of mental decisions

if we get a guy sent off like obua tonight early doors will that make a difference , this ref is capable of mental decisions

That was the linesman who told him what happened, but apart from that he was fucking awful.

This moron should be not allowed to referee any sort of foorball from kids, to pub leagues to fitba on the streets. He is an absolute embaressment to Scottish football. Wr have lassies over here in Ontario who referee the under 6 mixed football who are 10 times better than this useless imposter

I am quite worried about this, how many times have we lost out because of him? However, lets get Killie beat and beaten well and we can have no excuses and the ref can only have so many decisions to make against us before he runs out of excuses to fuck us over.

it should have very little impact on the result. Decisions could just as easily go against killie as they could against us. If we stick the ball in the net it's a goal. If we put in more goals than Kilmarnock, it's a trophy. Simples.

yes, but neil mccann said that ref had better view of incident so he must be stronger and this twat cant be trusted

I had only heard what was said on the radio, they said it was behind his back. He's utter shite either way. :crabflute:

tbf on him tonight he went with the linesman, however i totally agree with you. He is capable of first 10 minute red cards, changing his mind, sending off players for innocuous first challenges etc.

Big Laffs really needs to watch himself.

PS - Did you know that Thomson once sent off our Thomson for a tackle on Thomson in the LC Final ? :craphead: