Craig Thomson

Has anyone seen the Operation Tango thing on youtube with this guy? Hartley takes down a Hearts boy from behind and he is patting him on the back, and smiling, when he thinks there was a goal against us. The man does not have the fibre to stand up to C(onspiracy)FC and that worries me

I watched the game last night and yes he was very biased ,he should have red carded Scott Brown early on but didn't and he gave nothing to Hearts till late in the second half, but by then it was over anyway.so I agree we will have to watch and give him no excuses. 1to go to 3 in a row

Keep the heads and don't give him decisions to make. Without eremenko diving around to get bookings for us I think we should be alright.

We've won plenty of games despite him in the past, this is no different.

I'm confident that the team will pass this final hurdle, If he does pull off some dodgy decision that is blatantly intent on costing us the league i think it would cause a riot, surely hes not that stupid :rolleyes:

If we play like we have been then the referee won't matter. We won't get anything off him though, I don't mean favours or anything like that. Just normal benefit of the doubt decisions.

Regardless, as long as we go at them from the start and get an early goal we will be fine.