L.A noire

jafrfc

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played a little earlier . Got really frustrated at the first interview though , incorrect question , back to the start . Ended up turning it off .

Pity because I was enjoying it up till that point . Any ideas how to get past this ?

Played a little earlier . Got really frustrated at the first interview though , incorrect question , back to the start . Ended up turning it off .

Pity because I was enjoying it up till that point . Any ideas how to get past this ?

That annoyed me too but it only happens that once, after that when you do interviews you can get things wrong etc (tu)

Thats just like a tutorial.

Once you get by that you can get your interrogations wrong and it doesn't put you back to the start.

That annoyed me too but it only happens that once, after that when you do interviews you can get things wrong etc (tu)

so I take it I've got to keep doing it till I get it right ? I just kept getting sent back into the interview room .

so I take it I've got to keep doing it till I get it right ? I just kept getting sent back into the interview room .

Yeah and once you've did that, that's you set to go and play through the game :) Like the guy above said, it's just like a sort of tutorial (tu)

Just think of it like this..

A if you think they're telling the truth

X if you think they aren't telling the truth

Y if you know they aren't telling the truth and have evidence to back it up

(tu)

Lol you basically turned it off at level 1.

Just pay attention.

When they have shifty eyes and a twitch they're most likely a liar. This is the rule I'm using,

Very good game so far.

There's often give away signs but other than that just plain old common sense and intelligence. You get a feel for it after a while.

Feel like I've barely played it and looked at the statistics and was surprised to see I've done 7/21 for the main story. Red Dead Redemption and the GTA's seem to go on forever. I was hoping that I'd just started scraping the surface. Maybe the later missions/levels take longer to complete.

Matt from Heroes has just appeared and i'm pretty sure a guy from Scrubs is in it :lol:

The faces are great.

Haha mad Doctor Zelcher or something, the mad swinger guy from Scrubs... I saw him in Rays Bar/Cafe when the guys needs knocked down and killed.

I'm onto CD 3 and now a VICE Detective.

Questioning is dead easy. If they have shifty eyes, look nervous/twitch or fidget then you doubt them and squeeze them for more info. Just be careful not to use doubt too often though. Also if you think they're lying and you've got evidence, make sure it's strong as sometimes it back fires. Also, when looking for clues pay attention to the music. It basically tells you when all the clues are found in the scene.

If you haven't already, enter the Rockstar social club, you get a new outfit and it's good for shooting accuracy.

Feel like I've barely played it and looked at the statistics and was surprised to see I've done 7/21 for the main story. Red Dead Redemption and the GTA's seem to go on forever. I was hoping that I'd just started scraping the surface. Maybe the later missions/levels take longer to complete.

Missions on CD2 and CD3 take longer, especially one at the end of your Homicide posting.

Matt from Heroes has just appeared and i'm pretty sure a guy from Scrubs is in it :lol:

The faces are great.

The main character is the actor who plays 'Ken Cosgrove' from Madmen with 'Paul Kingsley' and 'Jimmy Barrett' also from Madmen popping up. If you ever watched Southland then 'Detective Daniel Salinger' is in the game as Detective Rusty Galloway.