L.A noire

jafrfc

anybody know if the game is in tescos, at st rollox? if so i'll get it today.

It is indeed mate, for both formats. Got it from Tesco St. Bollox last night after work.

Have a nice day.

Detective Cole Phelps

*tips hat*

:D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake I managed to drop disc 2 last night pished and it's got a small but deep scratch. I'm probably not far off disc 3 :p20:

will have to shell out another 40 on another copy :p20:.

I would go and break the first game other than fifa and rock band in ages that's kept me interested for a while :p20:

Fuck sake I managed to drop disc 2 last night pished and it's got a small but deep scratch. I'm probably not far off disc 3 :p20:

will have to shell out another 40 on another copy :p20:.

I would go and break the first game other than fifa and rock band in ages that's kept me interested for a while :p20:

Take it into a gamestation and ask if a cleaning would fix it, it's £1.99 and clears up alot of shit.

Is it just me, or is Cole Phelps the most dislikeable protagonist that you've experienced in a game?

I don't know if that was the point of the story or not, but he's just coming across as a complete cunt as you get further and further into the story :lol:

Worth buying then?How much gameplay is in it(like how many hours) ?

I've played it pretty much non-stop for 3 days and that's just been me peddling through the main storyline.

It's definitely worth getting - the storyline is great, the gameplay is brilliant and you get right into some of the cases - but the protagonist is a right dickhead.

4/5 for me.

I might rent it (my disc 2 broke), finish disc 2 then I can just play through disc 3 on my own copy.

The only thing though is that is the free mode not on disc 2? Or once I'm past disc 2 is disc 3 all I'll really need?

I might rent it (my disc 2 broke), finish disc 2 then I can just play through disc 3 on my own copy.

The only thing though is that is the free mode not on disc 2? Or once I'm past disc 2 is disc 3 all I'll really need?

Rent it and send them your fucked disc 2 back :lol: