L.A noire

jafrfc

Anyone planning on getting this? Comes ot next Friday. The timing of it's release is magic since my last uni exam is on the Friday and that's me done for summer.

It's the new game by rockstar set in 40's your on the side of the law this time and you rise through the ranks solving cases with shootouts and car chases etc. Looks amazing.

If the release is anything like red dead was last year you'll need to be quick In Getting one.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone planning on getting this? Comes ot next Friday. The timing of it's release is magic since my last uni exam is on the Friday and that's me done for summer.

It's the new game by rockstar set in 40's your on the side of the law this time and you rise through the ranks solving cases with shootouts and car chases etc. Looks amazing.

If the release is anything like red dead was last year you'll need to be quick In Getting one.

I went into game and pre-ordered it yesterday :D Got GOW3 Beta aswell. Very much looking forard to it (tu)

Fucking right i am , is it true that when questioning suspects you have to gauge their body language to figure out if they are telling you the truth etc , thats what i read anyway :D

Aye I heard this aswell, some previews have said the faces are scarely life like.

I'll wait reviews. Could be a strange one. With GTA IV and RDR if i got bored id go off picking up prozzies and killing them after a quicke, or lassoing random guys about 20 miles across the desert :lol:

Dunno if you can just wonder off and do what you want in this. So i shall await your opinions guys.

I'll wait reviews. Could be a strange one. With GTA IV and RDR if i got bored id go off picking up prozzies and killing them after a quicke, or lassoing random guys about 20 miles across the desert :lol:

Dunno if you can just wonder off and do what you want in this. So i shall await your opinions guys.

The good old days :lol:(tu)

Trolling Sandy? :rolleyes:

I know a couple of people who have it, who are pretty disappointed. They say even if you ask the wrong questions, you will still get the same outcome, so there is no real story-branching. They say the solving part is pretty fun though, but it is very linear. No idea what you mean by Sandy?

I know a couple of people who have it, who are pretty disappointed. They say even if you ask the wrong questions, you will still get the same outcome, so there is no real story-branching. They say the solving part is pretty fun though, but it is very linear. No idea what you mean by Sandy?

All games tend to be linear in terms of overall story progression.

An open world game is by definition non linear.

All games tend to be linear in terms of overall story progression.

An open world game is by definition non linear.

This game was meant to be different though. Asking the wrong questions was meant to have a big impact, but you will always get the guy.

Also, this game isn't open world like GTA and RDR...

This game was meant to be different though. Asking the wrong questions was meant to have a big impact, but you will always get the guy.

Also, this game isn't open world like GTA and RDR...

I've also heard this that its not free roam like these games and that you are restricted to certain areas until you open the game up sort of like the GTa of old where you couldn't cross the bridge etc until you had done X amount of missions to open up the map etc etc .

So Sandy/Jelly whoever ;) is not talking pish but i'll still be buying it .

p.s So its a bit like heavy rain , there isnt really a wrong way as you'll stil end up catching the killer ...