L.A noire

jafrfc

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bit of a latecomer but I've started playing it today.

Did anyone else get bored at times? I'll still play it to catch up with the storyline obviously.

It picks up a wee bit later on mate, you just have to get used to the pacing at first.

Nearly finished it and have thoroughly enjoyed playing it. I found the change of pace from your usual game quite refreshing tbh. Phelps does seem like a total wanker mind you which is annoying because apart from that it is a cracking title.

Nearly finished it and have thoroughly enjoyed playing it. I found the change of pace from your usual game quite refreshing tbh. Phelps does seem like a total wanker mind you which is annoying because apart from that it is a cracking title.

Aye Phelps is a bit of a dick, you playing as Kelso now?

Doesn't take shite from no one.

I think he's just meant to be complicated, hence all the flashbacks to the war etc.

Saying that he is a straighthead prick. I loved when you stopped playing as him, made the ending seem better.

IIt's certainly a quality game but it was a bit of a missed opportunity too. They could have made it more free roam and less linear. Such a big environment with little to do in it. Would like to think they could bring out big dlc that really mixes things up

• 2 months later...