Jelavic, dont go running away now.

pcbear

He is without doubt the catalyst of the side, top drawer player and it would be criminal if big bucks came in for him and he went, this big man can only get better and we as a team will as well.

Its not even just what the big man does on the ball, his running causes that much trouble that even when he doesnt get the ball he basicaly sets up chances for everyone else :jelavic:

Am away to get pishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhed :crabflute::crabflute:

:uk::21::uk::21::uk::21::uk::21::uk::21::uk::21::uk::21::uk::21::uk::21:

no wonder walter was so desperate to get him

This^^

His last big signing, who he openly admited he could have brought in 2 or 3 of the same caliber as we already had in our squad, has paid dividens and then some

Arise Sir Walter of Rangers :praise:

I was watching the Free-Kick with my son and said he is scoring this- you could tell couldn't you? He is very good, close to be World Class as someone has said...will we 'get an offer we can't refuse'?...hmmm

Your son is correct, when you look at a dead ball taker, you can tell if he is confident and if he is going ot hit target or not. Jelavic gives me that confidence, in a way the dog eater gave that confidence to the taigs.

£15m? I dont think we could would say no.

He's been phenomenal this season, to get 19 goals after being out for 4 months of the season is pretty impressive.

what a bit miller, 21 goals after being out half the season :sherlock: Miller is world class too :craphead:

Nah brilliant signing (tu):uk:

:jelavic:

He won't be going anywhere. One more season I think we will get out of him.

(tu)

Completely agree, there will be interest from teams, but I reckon a number of sides will want to see how he does in Europe and with us more than likely going to be in the Champions League proper it would be the best test for scouts watching him.

At the very least we'll have him to January. I will expect us to at least triple the fee we payed for him.

He will only be here for a while longer, so I for one am just going to enjoy watching him while he's here because he is a class act!