Man Utd Forum

NessFTW

You guys should read the man u forum's thread about rangers and celtic. It's in the General Sports section of Redcafe (am I allowed to say this? (tu) ).

Its quite interesting and there's a lot of cunts ripping celtic lol. And before you say I'm not a Man Utd fan in disguise ha!

Love this comment in regards to a beggars conspiracy theory

Not the old conspiracy theory again. How does a professional team let in 9 goals in a game - did they lie down ? No doubt Inverness tried extra hard because of Terry Butcher and presumably Samaras deliberately missed the penalty at Ibrox because he is a Rangers secret agent ?

And as for Scott McDonald, well fancy, Rangers must have paid him a fortune for the goals on helicopter Sunday but not quite enough to prevent him signing for Celtic afterwards.

RAWK has a few posts praising us as well, liked this one in particular "Brilliant day, well done to Rangers, deserved Champions and as you usual Neil Lennon couldn't show any dignity" couldnt put it better myself :clap:

Fuck Manchester

I'll never forget going down there in 08 going by Salford(i think) on the when the traffic is jammed to fuck, must have been 1ish as a primary school were having there playtime always remember this wee lassie shouting "go home your not wanted here" while the others had tim tops on and tri colors :disappointment:

Fuck Manchester

I'll never forget going down there in 08 going by Salford(i think) on the when the traffic is jammed to fuck, must have been 1ish as a primary school were having there playtime always remember this wee lassie shouting "go home your not wanted here" while the others had tim tops on and tri colors :disappointment:

You got offended by some girl with a maximum age of 11? :lol: :lol:

Dont blame the child or the area, blame the up bringing.

RAWK has a few posts praising us as well, liked this one in particular "Brilliant day, well done to Rangers, deserved Champions and as you usual Neil Lennon couldn't show any dignity" couldnt put it better myself :clap:

Excuse the ignorance but who/what is RAWK?

Fuck Manchester

That's quite a horrific story :lol:

You got offended by some girl with a maximum age of 11? :lol: :lol:

Dont blame the child or the area, blame the up bringing.

Bit hard to be offended when your hanging out the drivers window shouting RANGERS RANGERS.

But i will admit thinking about that afterwards i was a wee bit shocked at the actions of the school children :blush:

Read that thread earlier today.

The comment to Anna Livia saying "Do you also support Liverpool?" was hillarious. Just ripping the piss out their consiracy theories.

Of all the world football that gets discussed on that site, threads on Rangers/septic tend to me the most ignorant. Lots of people with opinions on stuff they know nothign about, but its still good to get an opinion on events from people who have no bias.

I detest the way they speak about us and our League. If Scotland had a population of 55 million people we would have had about 6 world Cups by now, and it is the Scots who are the real guardians of the Union as well, because their education system is so tied to the class-system. Rant over

I detest the way they speak about us and our League. If Scotland had a population of 55 million people we would have had about 6 world Cups by now, and it is the Scots who are the real guardians of the Union as well, because their education system is so tied to the class-system. Rant over

The amount of posters on here in the general sports section that go on about how "shit" the EPL is :lol:

And tbh, most of what they say about our lueague is right. It IS a crap league, in comparision to theirs. Inverness... Hearts... Hibs... they'd all struggle in the 1st/2nd devision down there. It's been a two horse race since SAF left also.