A laugh a line article by big bad John Harton

I was gonna post this before the game but thought I would probably be just as bad as him :lol:

WANK GIRFU

I agreed with him,it was madness to sell Miller but I dont know if Hartson knew the Earl haigs at Lloyds were doin their best to help his old team, but as you say.... GIRFUY.

Love this bit:

When Celtic lift the trophy, and they WILL, the grasping money-men at Ibrox will only have themselves to blame.

:crabflute:

Did he not do something similar a few seasons ago, where he ripped into Lafferty and co. saying they weren't good enough to win the title? Fanny!

I hunted for this article for an age, remember reading it a few weeks back and thinking we'll just see John.....

The link is below, worth a read.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3556261/Rangers-threw-away-title-the-day-Kenny-flew-to-Turkey.html

John puts out a funny every year he's a real deluded bastard.

Second best once again - that sting's gotta hurt. Tbf, I'll put my hand up and thought it was a huge mistake at the time to sell Kenny, but all credit to everyone at our club that fought tooth and nail straight through the end. Never give up, never say die, NO SURRENDER - it's what we're all about. So much more gratifying to laugh at the end, Johnny - maybe this repeat viewing will finally help you learn your lesson. :21: