***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

:lol:

That's how you come to the conclusion, we probably couldn't afford him but by no stretch of the imagation is he 'too good' to play for us.

Maybe I worded it wrong. He's not literally too good to play for us. Just that I think he's out of our reach.

Maybe I worded it wrong. He's not too literally too good to play for us. Just that I think he's out of our reach.

I would agree with that, but on a more serious note.

How many points you finish with on Fantasy team this year?

I would agree with that, but on a more serious note.

How many points you finish with on Fantasy team this year?

Aw I've had a shite end to the season, like most folk I would say.

But overall finished on 1996 (89,855 in the world). I'm satisfied with this, decent season.

Always room for improvement though :lol:

Aw I've had a shite end to the season, like most folk I would say.

But overall finished on 1996 (89,855 in the world). I'm satisfied with this, decent season.

Always room for improvement though :lol:

That's pretty good eh.

Apparently our level is Craig Conway etc :rolleyes:

Some people are so annoying.

Just because we should sign Craig Conway doesn't mean we're restricted to that level.

We can and will sign better players than Craig Conway.

We never played to burkes strengths when he was here. On his day a good player, bit hit and miss with his final product.

On a free I'd take him back as a useful option on the right.

I think he'd fit into the team much better than he did before, but I also hope we're looking at bigger and better things.

So for those who are saying no, do you not rate him, or are you just bitter :lol:

For me I've not really seen that much of him but when I have he has been OK nothing more, think we can do better, I don't know why anyone would be bitter towards him

Agreed, people with low standards of our club. <cr>

Hope so because we are Rangers not Hearts, Watford or Crystal Palace and deserve good footballers at our club.

Finished with 2064 in Fantasy Football, missed transfers in 4 or so weeks. :disappointment:

It's not low standards.

You know what I don't like, arrogance.

Arrogance is not signing Craig Conway because he only plays for Dundee Utd.

Arrogance is also you're gay little statement about beating me in Fantasy Football.

For me I've not really seen that much of him but when I have he has been OK nothing more, think we can do better, I don't know why anyone would be bitter towards him

Fair enough (tu) I can see you don't want him for the right reasons.

I can think of a few reasons :lol: doesn't take much for some people tbh lol

Paranoid much? Was nothing to do with your score, was just yous were talking about it. Could not care less if you had 0, 1000, or 5000 points. :lol:

How is it arrogance? Seems to me you and others underestimate how big our club is and the standard of players we should be signing. We have money now, gone are the days of signing average SPL players.

It has nothing to do with him being at Dundee United you complete and utter fool, I can openly stated I would like Watson, Dixon and Goodwillie.

Conway is just not good enough, simple as. Have a word with yourself.

Aye I was talking to G Linton about it, who seems like a decent guy. It's ok, you don't need to explain lol, your statement said it all.

I don't underestimate the club, I just know a decent player when I see one. Not everyone needs to be a superstar, we need to fill the squad and Conway could do a fine job. If he does well he could well become more than just a squad player. He's free, cheap wages, he's perfect.

So you want Watson and Dixon but not Conway, jeez. I just don't understand how some people's brains work. Thankfully.

I will say one of the best spells of Rangers football was when him, Naisy, and Cousin all played in a front 3 against Hibs I think.

Saying that, I'm not a fan of bringing him back although he does seem to finally play every week