***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

Nah don't think so but he is the type of player we are missing and I don't know where else we could get that type of player for our budget. Heard the hype but not seen enough of Eremenko to judge what he does. Times I've seen him against us he was pish.

Transfer Section?

Never mind that , why post about a £8m-£12m pound player to sign for the fucking Rangers , a takeover doesn't mean we have fucking 2billion to fecking spend .

guy is on 50k a week min and is their best fucking player <cr>

next we'll see , Scott Dann , Roger Johnson , Rodegella , Larsson ffs oh wait ...

I just seen SSN that he has left Cardiff as they failed to agree terms.

Im not sure on him myself but was just wondering what everyone else thought.

On a free and if he isnt looking for a substantial wage then I would go for him.

Burke has left aswell but hopefully we stay clear of him.

Wages will be far greater elsewhere

Will be a good signing for someone

They have been linked with him.

I was thinking that wages would be a problem. If they arent then I think he would be worth it.

How is he too good for us how do you come to this conclusion?

I don't know really, he has many excellent qualities that I would say would make him an attractive proposition for many Premiership teams and if he's on the go then I don't think we will be able to compete with these clubs.

He would do an excellent job for anyone in the PL at an Everton standard or below.

In general I have a rule that if I put someone in my Fantasy Football team then he's out of our reach :lol:

Well unless they're the cheap shiters I put in to save money :lol:

I don't know really, he has many excellent qualities that I would say would make him an attractive proposition for many Premiership teams and if he's on the go then I don't think we will be able to compete with these clubs.

He would do an excellent job for anyone in the PL at an Everton standard or below.

In general I have a rule that if I put someone in my Fantasy Football team then he's out of our reach :lol:

Well unless they're the cheap shiters I put in to save money :lol:

:lol:

That's how you come to the conclusion, we probably couldn't afford him but by no stretch of the imagation is he 'too good' to play for us.