***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

Are you saying no good players get released for whatever reason? Its defintely an aspect of the game we should be looking at, it could save us millions.

(tu)

Its a no to Harewood from me anyway. No thanks.

Im no saying that good players dont get released, i think Vaughan should be our number one target and hes going to be a free transfer if it happens but every other thread seems to be on a released player, i mean Marlon Harewood and Andy Reid? Come on i think we can do better than them. (tu)

Im no saying that good players dont get released, i think Vaughan should be our number one target and hes going to be a free transfer if it happens but every other thread seems to be on a released player, i mean Marlon Harewood and Andy Reid? Come on i think we can do better than them. (tu)

We certainly can mate. (tu)

Lay off mate, thats uncalled for. Its funny season and im sure the OP is as excited as us all.

(tu)

What's uncalled for? Telling the truth?!

The guy said he had heard of the name Harewood... grounds for starting up a thread suggesting him for the Rangers? Far too many threads of these kind of suggestions clogging up the forum.

I'm just saying it as I see it, we are all entitled to our opinion. I think it's stupid, you don't (tu)

Plays for ADO Den Haag in Holland.

23 years old Belgian centre half. Currently the youngest captain in the Eredivese and described as an aggressive central defender by World Soccers Dutch correspondent.

It's players of this ilk that we should be after IMO.

Sadly hes already attracting Premiership interest as Owen Coyle has ran the rule over him in the past month.

Not too keen on his first name though :sherlock:

Has anybody seen anything of him?

What's uncalled for? Telling the truth?!

The guy said he had heard of the name Harewood... grounds for starting up a thread suggesting him for the Rangers? Far too many threads of these kind of suggestions clogging up the forum.

I'm just saying it as I see it, we are all entitled to our opinion. I think it's stupid, you don't (tu)

Then simply say "no" and move onto the next thread. There is no need for personal insults or trying to be smart by verbally bullying a fellow Bear. Educate him, dont slaughter him. Its not clogging up the forum, there is plenty space for everyone. I dont think its stupid but i dont think its an exciting suggestion either. (tu)

We are all Mr GEC :)

Right, I'm just off the phone with Arjen Robben who said european football excites him and he'll sign for £3m for 5 years. Also not long off the phone from Nemanja Vidic, he says he wants to try a different setting so he's coming up for trial along Side Davie Weir who told me he's signing a 3 year deal with the option if a 4th.

:lol:

Released by Milan, so he's on a freebie.

If Weir and Bougherra leave, then our defence is going to be short on both quality and experience, and I reckon that this guy would provide both.

At 34/35, perhaps he's not the youngest, but I reckon he'd walk the SPL- bear in mind he was playing for the Italian national squad two years ago. He's also played for some of the biggest clubs in Italy with Juve and Milan, has experience in the Champions League, and has won several domestic titles- he's a winner.

Apparently he wasn't on that big a wage packet at Milan, and if you said to him that he could come here and play European football in front of big crowds, then I reckon he'd take it.

Assuming we get Bartley, he'll need an experienced partner to keep him steady. Nicola Legrottaglie could be that man.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/jobs/football-writers-wanted/78738195

Have a look at that mate ;)

Thank you, thank you and thank you :cheers:

I was having a look on that website -as I wanted to see the jobs opportunity in Scotland lol- and when I saw that advert I thought you might be interested :D

If we signed him, then he got injured for a Champions League game, we could sing 'No Tim in Europe'. He'd probably think we were being pretty harsh on him though...

hahahahaha :lol: