***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

I'd imagine he would cost a fair bit considering he's still got 2/3 years remaining on his Birmingham contract.

Good player, one I'd like to see at The Rangers, unfortunately I don't see it.

I really like this guy, think he is a cracking player. He is only 24 and has been great everytime I have watched Brum. Do you think we would have a chance? I reckon he is just what we need in a goalscoring midfielder.

Suggestion thread?

I was always impressed by him on MOTD, but when I saw him live (only 2 or 3 times) I was never too convinced. Always seemed a bit clumsy and ponderous.

I'm no expert tho and he would probably still make a good signing. Probably end up at a mid table prem side tho.

Sorry guys I know we have been linked with every cb under the sun, but Phil Jones is signing for utd today and along with Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic and Evans that would be five First team CB I

In their squad.

Can anyone else see coisty atleast enquiring? I think he is good player.

Sorry guys I know we have been linked with every cb under the sun, but Phil Jones is signing for utd today and along with Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic and Evans that would be five First team CB I

In their squad.

Can anyone else see coisty atleast enquiring? I think he is good player.

I can see Coisty enquiring about why this isnt in the designated suggestion thread. Marked "suggestions". For suggestions. It contains suggestions. Just a suggestion by the way.

Can't see Ally approaching Utd about Evans, would have a big wage and to be honest he gets away with murder because of the good players around him, He would do a job in the SPL but would be badly found out in Europe, can't warrant mega-bucks wages for someone like him.

Can't see Ally approaching Utd about Evans, would have a big wage and to be honest he gets away with murder because of the good players around him, He would do a job in the SPL but would be badly found out in Europe, can't warrant mega-bucks wages for someone like him.

Didn't mean to post twice

What about jonathan howson from leeds?

Signed as a trainee from their academy,only 23/24 which is a good age to sell for a profit. Plays CM so could partner davis in the midfield.

Got to admit never really seen him on that BBC football show but did see a few FA cup games against man u,everton (i think) etc and he was a stand out,so can step up his game. Guy from my work went to see leeds alot when they were playing at home & gave him rave reviews.

Thoughts?