***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

pahahahaha fs naw. Hes dire thats why he played with St Johnstone. ffs suggestions keep getting worse.

Plus im sure he said he wasnt staying with St.J because of his family lives doon in england or something. Says its too far away so wants to go back to England

Isn't renewing his contract at St Johnstone

6 years younger than Big Davie and loads of EPL experience

Worth a punt?

Your posts are nosediving rapidly.

Stupid debate. We'd be comfortable in the PREMIER LEAGUE if we were there, none of this championship crap. EVERY player in our strongest 11 would be top flight players.

That's not saying there aren't a few gems outside the top flight and Becchio is good enough for a higher level. Before the days of :jelavic: I would take him in a heartbeat. Not now.

I think he'd be a good signing.

Solid as a rock and a leader too. Only lost his place in the Stoke team because he spent a bit of time out injured and both Shawcross and Huth showed form that meant it was difficult to justify dropping them.

I think Meite, who was released by West Brom is another potential "diamond" in the rough, even more so under our management who are fantastic at helping defenders improve their all round game.

(tu)

Whatever happened to Zuiverloon down there? He went to WBA with a great reputation.