***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

Would take him, without a doubt. The difference between him and what we currently have is that he looks comfortable playing on the left. He could be our long term answer to the left wing problem.

Agreed. His pace would have caused all sorts of problems in the system we were playing second half.

I'd rather buy Weiss for that, he's proved to us he'd be worth it (tu)

In Naismith, Ortiz and Davis we have right wingers. What we need is a left-winger. Even Weiss struggled when playing on the left-wing last season because he just cut inside all the time. We need a proper left winger not a Laffterty, Charlie Adam or the countless others we've stuck out there who aren't left-wingers in recent years. We need an actual player who can naturally fill that role.

I know it always gets suggested but what about Gabriel Obertan.

Not going to get a game again this season at Old Trafford and at an age now where he needs to be playing regularly

The type of winger we are crying out for right now imo

In my Opinion we need two wingers and these two fit the bill perfectly. Both are young fast as fuck and not scared to run a their men. IMO If we don't move for Templeton this season he'll be at Celtic next year as Maloney's replacement. Something I don't want to see TBH.

thoughts? (tu)

Templeton looks pretty decent but needs more than just pace. Wylde is fast and gets by one or two men and fails to deliver a telling cross. If he can work on his crossing i see him as our future LW.

Could be a few years down the line so hopefully Ally can pull something out the bag and get a good quality winger in

I like Templeton, I really do but I don't want to doing any more business with Romanov. At the fee he will be asking for we could get a potentially better player or at least someone just as good somewhere across Europe or down south.

Chris Humphrey is pish, one of those players who looks better due to his pace than he actually is. So many of these types of footballers in football at the moment.