***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

Yet again I suggest Maor Buzaglo, 23YO Playing for Maccabbi Tel Aviv in Israel and currently transfer listed.

As you can see, a class player, who can play all across the midfield.

Hasn't played the 75% of national games required for an automatic work permit, but we should still be able to get one. I'd say he'd cost around £1Million at most considering the club transfer listed him (tu) (Apparently he was listed for criticizing club policy)

Oswaldo Vizcarrondo A Venezuelan guy playing for some shit team (Deportivo Anzoátegui) in Venezuela, was a very large part of the reason Venezuela played such good defensive football in the Copa America, and managed to progress so far in the tournament. Should have played enough international matches for a work permit.

I'd also suggest 18 year old Honduran Right Winger Andy Najar, playing for DC United in America. Should be able to get him on the exceptional talent route, especially considering the hype around him in the American media. Youtube highlights below. Not exactly a position we need strengthening, but his re-sale value could be tremendous after a few seasons.

Another one worth watching would be 17 year old Luis Gil for Red Salt Lake. Supposed to be the successor to Landon Donovan. (tu)

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Doing the rounds at the moment that Joey Barton has been released by Newcastle #NUFC

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I will be making an announcement regarding my future, on here at 4pm today.....

Would love him here, great player since he's screwed the nut a little.