Tomer Hemed

paul1964

I notice the hard of thinking also like to ignore the latest reports, which say terms have been agreed, and keep bitching about us being tight with the money and holding up the deal.

It is his application for an EU passport that is holding up the deal. Pretty sure, amazing club that we are, that we can't issue passports.

THATS BEEN NEARLY HALF AN HOUR SINCE I WAS LAST IN HERE HAVE WE SIGNED HIM YET FFS

Just pay him what we want !!

sorry, that's not it .... Just pay him what we can afford !!

Fucker ... Just Pay him what his agent is demanding for him, that's it, can i put my uberfan scarf on again ??

I notice the hard of thinking also like to ignore the latest reports, which say terms have been agreed, and keep bitching about us being tight with the money and holding up the deal.

It is his application for an EU passport that is holding up the deal. Pretty sure, amazing club that we are, that we can't issue passports.

He won't need a passport just like the thousands of others that make it here ;) just get him on a jet and fly over Ibrox and chuck him out with a chute :BELM:

haha

Just pay him what we want !!

sorry, that's not it .... Just pay him what we can afford !!

Fucker ... Just Pay him what his agent is demanding for him, that's it, can i put my uberfan scarf on again ??

Not yet , wait until we sign a player

Indeed, it is the passport, off the top of my head they stated it would be next week at the earliest, but after that the player may sign without having to go to all the hassle of a work permit. So untill that happens we should all go haunt the Conway thread, as he is the most likely to be our first signIng.

Do you go into your boss, request a rise and your boss just gives you it ... that is a great way to ruin a business.

If I had one guy offering me a considerable wage rise then I'd tell my current boss to match it or I'd walk away. Hemed doesn't have a boss right now he's a free agent. Espanyol are rumoured to be offering Hemed a deal and if it's £8k/week net then he has every right to accept that over Rangers performance related contract. A fixed salary will offer him and his family more security and take the pressure off him professionally.

Rangers have scouted this guy several times. If they think he's good enough to improve our team then they should be doing everything they can to sign him. I'm sure £8k/week wont bankrupt us. After all it is a free transfer and if this deal falls through Rangers may need to outlay millions on a transfer fee for Goodwillie or someone else.

Surely if terms are agreed we could announce that he's signed subject to his EU passport being received.

Be a nice fuck ye's to the media and scum who think we've no money to spend.

Or we could wait untill everything is done and hes is actually a Rangers player and we dont have a chance of getting egg on our face.

Or we could wait untill everything is done and hes is actually a Rangers player and we dont have a chance of getting egg on our face.

We have articles on our website with quotes from the manager saying how interested we are and how close the deal is. I think we're beyond that point.

Anyway, if the passport is a formality and he signs a contract, how could we go wrong?

Surely if terms are agreed we could announce that he's signed subject to his EU passport being received.

Why should we splash cash just to shut them up ? <cr>

its a free tranfer mate only money spent on wages. I no what u mean tho :D

Meanwhile, it is believed Israeli international Tomer Hemed’s representatives have finally reached an agreement on the terms of the player’s proposed move to Scotland.

The 24-year-old Maccabi Haifa striker’s agent Max Meltzer has been locked in talks with McCoist, Whyte and head of football administration Andrew Dickson all week.

It is understood that an agreement in principle has now been reached on Hemed’s Bosman move to the SPL champions.

He will now look to secure a Polish passport, available to him due to his mother being born in the former Iron Curtain country, as he is not eligible for a UK work permit.

That would provide him with eligibility through EEC qualification and pave the way for the striker to be unveiled at Ibrox next week as McCoist’s first major signing of a new era at the club.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/coisty-in-new-deal-talks-with-star-trio-1.1107327

To see the full article, press stop as it has just loaded up.

We have articles on our website with quotes from the manager saying how interested we are and how close the deal is. I think we're beyond that point.

Anyway, if the passport is a formality and he signs a contract, how could we go wrong?

Yeah cause Kirs Commons was not a warning about egg on our faces, why cant you just be paitent ?

Is it just the cynic in me or does anyone else think our deal will be hijacked?

Celtic are apparently interested in an international striker from Israel called Omer Damari and are going to pay £1.7m for him. But why pay that when you can just take the guy Rangers are after for free. Hemed is a target man after all and that's what they're in the market for.

Celtic are apparently interested in an international striker from Israel called Omer Damari and are going to pay £1.7m for him. But why pay that when you can just take the guy Rangers are after for free. Hemed is a target man after all and that's what they're in the market for.

There is still time.....