Whittaker To Bursaspor

How much did they offer with the 4th bid? Bursa's 3rd bid was £750k so I imagine it's around the £1m mark the 4th time round?

No idea, no figures have been mentioned....logically thinking, you'd have to guess it'd be around the Million mark

If true then i wouldn't be accepting any bids. I would then let him train himself for the year(but close enough to the first team to see what he's missing), and i'd warn any everyone else that if they are caught talking to him then they'd receive the same treatment. I'd ruin his fucking career.

That's cutting off our nose to spite our faces.

It's not worth losing out on a couple of million quid just to prove some pointless point.

That's cutting off our nose to spite our faces.

It's not worth losing out on a couple of million quid just to prove some pointless point.

True if we're receiving bids of a couple of million, but the £800,000's aint going to cut it.

If true then i wouldn't be accepting any bids. I would then let him train himself for the year(but close enough to the first team to see what he's missing), and i'd warn any everyone else that if they are caught talking to him then they'd receive the same treatment. I'd ruin his fucking career.

If true I think hes a fanny.

But I don't get attitudes like the above, or see what it achieves.

Guys doing what he is perfectly entitiled to. We've got players in on Bosmans, and we've lost some.

I'm shocked that he has rejected £20,000 per week wages.

I am also shocked that we look likely to lose our best RB when we are trying to keep our main players. The thought og Broadfoot playing week in week out does not comfort me.

Rangers did that with Marco Negri and effectively ended his career. Ultimately in a situation like that no one wins. If Whittaker wants to move then fuck 'im let him go and use the cash to buy another RB. He's not irreplaceable by any means.

True if we're receiving bids of a couple of million, but the £800,000's aint going to cut it.

Of we sell him for 800k we still free up over a million as we would free up his current wage and bring in money to be reinvested.

If we can hold out for 1.2-1.5 million I'd sell him.

I'm shocked he's turned down £20K per week but you can't grudge him if he fancies a new challenge abroad.

He will be replaced.

I can and i will. Richard Gough, Andy Goram, John Brown, Stuart McCall, Ian Ferguson, Ally McCoist didn't fancy new challenges with the team 1/3 of the way towards 10 in a row

I can and i will. Richard Gough, Andy Goram, John Brown, Stuart McCall, Ian Ferguson, Ally McCoist didn't fancy new challenges with the team 1/3 of the way towards 10 in a row

Aye but that was nearly 20 years ago. Times have changed, the lure of playing football abroad has increased as much as getting the fuck out Scotland for most people. Personally, if I had the chance to do the same job abroad, I would jump at it.

This really is bad news for us. We will more or less have to rebuild a new back four and that takes time and money.

If Whittaker was getting a move to the Premiership I could understand it but to go to fucking Turkey with a piss poor team like Bursaspor. As Neil Diamond once said, 'Money talks'

changed days mate

money talks now

loyalty in football is dead

That was 20 years ago, when we were paying top dollar wages, and we're a forward thinking, ambitious club, with genuine European aspirations.

Times have dramatically changed since then.