Whittaker To Bursaspor

I like Whitt's think with a ball at his feet he is one of our better players but on the back foot he can be caught out and we could get better so if he is wanting the money let him go aslong as we get at very least 1 million. We need players willing to die for us not boys that will go when they get the carrot in front of there eyes!

BBCAlLamont

Alasdair Lamont

Whittaker's agent: "he'll see out the final year of his contract and we'll talk to other teams in January if #Rangers keep rejecting offers"

BBCAlLamont

Alasdair Lamont

Whittaker's agent: "it's up to #Rangers if they want to miss out on a transfer fee."

I can't believe the shit that I'm seeing here. Steven Whittaker actively wants to leave us? We supposedly offered him £20,000 a week, which he rejected? Why the fuck does he want to go to Bursaspor? Does he lie awake at night dreaming of winning tightly fought matches away to Gofuckyourselfspor?

Get him sold, he isn't that good.

Rangers could very easily find a better defender than Whittaker. He's okay going forward, and yes he is versatile, but he isn't the best at defending. I'd rather we had a more solid RB in the starting 11 than Whittaker week in and week out. Broadfoot can still provide cover across the back four and provide us with a good squad player.

Steven Whittakers has rejected what his agent says was Rangers final contract offer. Bursaspor had fourth offer knocked back yesterday..
Whittakers agent : "He'll see out the final year of his contract and we'll talk to other teams in january if Rangers keep rejecting offers"
Whittakers Agent: "It's up to Rangers if they want to miss out on a transfer fee"

BBC's Alasdair Lamont just tweeted these in the last hour..

Theres The Door Steven. Thank You.

Now Fuck Off (tu)

Take Your Cunt of an agent aswell :wanker:

Theres The Door Steven. Thank You.

Now Fuck Off (tu)

Take Your Cunt of an agent aswell :wanker:

(tu)

If all this is true I've lost a lot of respect for Whittaker,it's not like he's bettering himself at Bursa,well his bank account excluded.

Bursaspor had fourth offer knocked back yesterday..

How much did they offer with the 4th bid? Bursa's 3rd bid was £750k so I imagine it's around the £1m mark the 4th time round?

If true then i wouldn't be accepting any bids. I would then let him train himself for the year(but close enough to the first team to see what he's missing), and i'd warn any everyone else that if they are caught talking to him then they'd receive the same treatment. I'd ruin his fucking career.