Adam to Manure

He's probably going to go for about £5m which to a club like Man Utd is nothing and could be worth the investment.

I'm not convinced he has the physical attributes to be a top player for a club like Man Utd or Liverpool but his set-pieces and corsssing alone are worth the money he is going to be available for - just look at his goal and assist stats for this season. Also, Man Utd have been crying out for a good corner taker for ages - Nani is terrible.

He's had a better season than Scholes that's for sure.

I hate the way people still think it's the same Scholes from 5 years ago ......... it isn't, yes he can still pick a pass etc but can't dictate games the way he used to.

He's had a better season than Scholes that's for sure.

I hate the way people still think it's the same Scholes from 5 years ago ......... it isn't, yes he can still pick a pass etc but can't dictate games the way he used to.

And people on here seem to think it's the same Charlie Adam from 3 years ago.

And people on here seem to think it's the same Charlie Adam from 3 years ago.

Exactly.

He deserves credit to the level he's reached, even if he never again has a season like this one he's got the full EPL singing his praises. Teams actually single him out as being a major threat.

Would love to see Charlie have a shot at a big EPL club.

Was never a fan when he was at Ibrox. He was lazy and often looked like we had picked him up from a Sunday league club.

Glad to see he's turned things around. He always had talent, he just couldn't be arsed using it much.

Funnily enough, I've got a United die-hard who sits next to me at work and he said a few weeks ago that he would like to see Fergie sign Adam.

Next Charlie Adam will be worth £20m... he is over rated and is nowhere near good enough for a team like Manchester United.

Not even Blackpool's best player :rolleyes:

Next Charlie Adam will be worth £20m... he is over rated and is nowhere near good enough for a team like Manchester United.

Not even Blackpool's best player :rolleyes:

I hope so, if the fabled clause exists :pipe:

would love sneijder and arjen robben at utd! get carrick to fuck, the likes of obertan and macheda should be sold on as they dont look good enough, i honestly dont know why they extended owens contract also, what is he going to add??

Good for him if it happens. He's a top player and has the potential to be the next Scholes IMO.

Some people really don't understand what an achievement Charlie Adam's season has been.

It's been his FIRST year in the league and he's arguably tearing it up. Imagine what he can do with Man Utd training him and several more years experience under him. :drool:

If Fergie signs Adam and Modric they will be a joy to watch. They need 2 CM's anyway. Very poor in that department.

it was also on the bbc gossip column that Modric was their main target in a 50m spending spree this summer

if they are in for Adam it will only push his price up,, and IF we do have a sell on clause that can only be good for us

good luck to him