Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

This whole debacle is not just about Goodwillie. Yes, many fans wanted him to come but people are getting annoyed by the way we are conducting ourselves as fans. We look like a bunch of tools and we have done this with pretty much whenever things dont go our way.

I edited the start for ya - the rest was just nonsense.

Am i the only one who genuinely believes that Thompson wouldn't sell Goodwillie to us for Bill Gates' bank card and pin number?

Haha, almost spat ma cornflakes out there (yes I like to eat cereal at night!), Thompson by a country mile!!!

fuck quoted the wrong post!

Question - If you HAD to hug one of the following two right this second, and I mean a right proper hug, where you grab the back of their head and give their neck a wee sniff...who would you hug, Stephen Thompson or Neil Lennon?

Stephen Thompson, i bear no grudge against any St Mirren players :sherlock:

He's a well known Rangers hater but that wouldn't prevent him from selling to us if the offer was the right one.

As far as I'm aware we haven't yet matched their valuation which is why we can't get to Goodwillie.

Only 2 options remain now:

1. We finally meet Uniteds valuation of the player and their terms of payment.

2. We hope that Goodwillie says no to Blackburn and tells United there's only one club he wants play for.

It's my opinion, and only my opinion, that we haven't come this far to walk away now - and that's why I believe there's one final twist to come.

Thats you opinion mate (tu)

Goodwillie wont reject them after agreeing terms. I dont even think he would if we get a deal accepted(i'am 99.9% sure we wont) What gives u the feeling their is one more twist left?

JohnHarris70 john harris

Rangers understood to be in chase for Joey Barton.

:craphead:

Signing joey barton will just be like signing el hadj diouf again.

His past will get brought up at every opertunity if he signs for us. If he was to sign for the manky mob though, it would be a chance of a life time to change and become a reformed character. and before anyone says im paranoid.

This is what the media were all saying about the biggest scumbag in the game Roy keane when he signed for them, then Craig bellamy not that far behind roy keane they all got the sympathy vote and we were all told how much they will change etc. But when El hadj Diuof singed for us, his past was brought up all the time & wasn't given a chance to change.

His past will get brought up at every opertunity if he signs for us. If he was to sign for the manky mob though, it would be a chance of a life time to change and become a reformed character. and before anyone says im paranoid.

This is what the media were all saying about the biggest scumbag in the game Roy keane when he signed for them, then Craig bellamy not that far behind roy keane they all got the sympathy vote and we were all told how much they will change etc. But when El hadj Diuof singed for us, his past was brought up all the time & wasn't given a chance to change.

still be a great signing, but yeah, another excuse for the mhanks to slag us off

Thats you opinion mate (tu)

Goodwillie wont reject them after agreeing terms. I dont even think he would if we get a deal accepted(i'am 99.9% sure we wont) What gives u the feeling their is one more twist left?

My feeling is based purely on the fact we've come this far and I don't think we're ready to roll over and die just yet. I fully expect us to come out with all guns blazing tomorrow morning.

This isn't just about Goodwillie, it's a test-case of the credentials of Whyte and all the doubts will come flooding back if he fails to deliver who many believe be MCoists number 1 target.

Should be an interesting day tomorrow.

I edited the start for ya - the rest was just nonsense.

I like my part, but I don't agree with your editing. I for one think there are the obvious doom and gloom merchants that complain every minute. But any one who is happy with our transfers at the moment needs to give their head a shake. I know that Sept 1st is the deadline and a lot can happen between now and then but we will have already played close to 10 games in our season. That's a lot of points to be playing with.

People think that means that I want us to spend 20million on shite. That's the problem with these arguments. When people say they think the club should spend some money-people come at them and accuse them of wanting the club to blow all our cash and be broke again. When people want us to be prudent and smart in the market, the club is accused of being a skint, tight-arse.

Overall, my question is: Has the recent transfer activity inspired you and got u excited about our season? I think we look silly with all these super low bids. Hahah, I know I must sound negative but I am trying to remain positive. Overall, I am not happy with what has been going on so far. At the end of the day this is only my opinion and like us all only know a tiny percentage of what is really going on. Some of you may disagree but that is beauty of an open forum. ;)

Wouldn't give a flying what they think If we got Barton we would win the league.

I understand your point but what do you expect from them eh?

Me too. Fuck it, lets spitroast her.

Fuck no, can you imagine taking down her fucking bedsheet-size bloomers and being confronted with a bush that would melt a machete?

Tempted to leave it like a windsock, but I'll pass.