Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

no direct quote from the player and there all from a manager of a scum bag of a team who clearly hates us al wait till at least the "supposedly" 2.8 million bid has been accepted by blackburn till a decide where Goodwillies loyalties ly

Is David a mute? If his manager was spouting lies in public about him i am pretty sure the player would be out saying so.

It isn't very reassuring but I'm certain Ally has lots of names in mind, but it should all have been done and dusted before start of season. What I desperately want is a replacement for Edu and cover for Whittaker. Our defence should have been sorted and playing together for some time now.

Planning........when did Ally find out he was getting the job again?............... <cr>:blush::rolleyes:

And some said PLG was not ready for the Rangers job :lol:

it's nothing to do with loyalty. any of you in the same situation would go to the club who offered the most money. no matter how much you loved Rangers, when you're a professional footballer you dont think about things the same way. it's your career. if the prem/ or championship offer goodwillie 3 times what we can, then he goes there, and rightly so... its fuck all to do with allegiances

i wonder how many 'loyal bears' if they were footballers would choose rangers on 10k a week over the taigs on 30k a week

Planning........when did Ally find out he was getting the job again?............... <cr>:blush::rolleyes:

And some said PLG was not ready for the Rangers job :lol:

Paul Le Guen didnt have people calling for his head a month before the transfer window closed

our support is ridiculous at times. such short memories

Is David a mute? If his manager was spouting lies in public about him i am pretty sure the player would be out saying so.

true but ad rather here it from the horses mouth so to speak before make a judgement

I wouldn't go to the taigs as I have a baby face and I would probably get raped, 30 k oor not !

it's nothing to do with loyalty. any of you in the same situation would go to the club who offered the most money. no matter how much you loved Rangers, when you're a professional footballer you dont think about things the same way. it's your career. if the prem/ or championship offer goodwillie 3 times what we can, then he goes there, and rightly so... its fuck all to do with allegiances

i wonder how many 'loyal bears' if they were footballers would choose rangers on 10k a week over the taigs on 30k a week

Have you seen Goodwillie interviewed, doesn't seem like the smartest of people. Why extend your contract in the first place? He obviously knew we wanted him.

Has anyone confirmed Blackburn have bid £2.8M?

We heard last night DU have received a bid from an unnamed club and I wake up today to find out we have had a new offer rejected.

Am I silly to think there has been NO Blackburn bid and we were the unnamed club to have our offer mulled over?

I think we are still very much in the running at present.

Dunno mate. I feel D utd are at it with the blackburn offer.

I think you may be right, Think Utd have realised that their prize asset isn't as wanted as they would like. Hence they continue to try and start a bidding war that has not as yet materialised. A lot of legs left in this transfer saga.

Have you seen Goodwillie interviewed, doesn't seem like the smartest of people. Why extend your contract in the first place? He obviously knew we wanted him.

Yeah, Kris Boyd also spoke like a retard but it may just be how they come across on camera. Shy guys. :) I have asked myself that many times, there was no need for him to extend his contract, if he was so desperate to sign for his boyhood heros ( :lol: ) he would have worked his ticket liek so many players have done at our club over the years.

Could be poor advise he is getting and if he is as thick as some people think, then it would have been easy for rhats like Liam O'Donnell, Paul McBride, Houston and Thompson to brainwash him into ignoring Rangers interest. I have no doubt, people have been urging him to forget about us, im sure of it.

If we have bid £2m and it's been ko'd then it's definitely time to move on. We shouldn't pay over the odds

I really wanted to see him at ibrox could've been a good partner for Jelavic, bit of swagger and Scottish but there is huge element of risk with him with his off field problems.

If Goodwillie goes to Blackburn good luck to him but he'll be fighting relegation for cert, and regarding that tool Houstons comments regarding trouble in Glasgow, he wont have to travel far to seek trouble, what a shit tip Blackburn is. One look at the dump and Goodwillie might want to stay in Dundee

Being on £10 or £20 grand a week, playing in front of thousands more than Blackburn or Dundee Untied could ever hope for, playing in Europe. Playing for the team you have always supported.... thinking about it that way only a complete moron would say no to Rangers.

As for planning, Ally knew he was being groomed for this for at least a season. I would have had a short list and so would every other Bear on here, not to mention the scouts we pay year in year out.

Paul Le Guen didnt have people calling for his head a month before the transfer window closed

our support is ridiculous at times. such short memories

Very good point, well said mate :praise: I will judge come the end of the transfer window (tu)

If Goodwillie wants to play for Rangers all he has to do is chap on the manager's door and demand they accept our offer, making clear that he won't be going anywhere else.

It really is up to him. Problem is that his agent is more likely to want him to go to the highest bidder to maximise his pay off

Ithink our biggest problem with transfers is G.Smith where did he come from Whyte takes over then suddenly he appears at Ibrox i have a feeling he has Whytes ear

and is fucking McCoists targets up because HE thinks they are too dear.