Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Goodwillie won't do it at Blackburn, and we will pick him up on the cheap one day, that is if we are still interested. He is over-rated, but he is Scottish so his flaws don't count, but in the real world they do and we will see what he is made of at Blackburn.

For all Peter Houston's rather disparaging remarks about Glasgow, The Rangers would have been good for this player, we do after all have a good track record for developing players and giving them a good grounding on the Game

No, Goodwillie ha made his choice, or even worse his manager has made his choice for him which means he would never have been Rangers calibre in the first place, but it is one he will regret because Blackburn are the Inverness of the EPl; have they ever played to a full house at home?- his choice, but this Club is the best, and he turned the chance to play for it

Bid rejected .

I wonder how much was offered . It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we'd offered the 2million and they rejected it anyway .

Now would be the time for this so called rangers fan to force uniteds hand !

I wanted Goodwillie a lot but the longer this drags on I keep thinking surely we could get someone of equal/better quality for the same price. £2 million is what he is worth, £2,8 you start thinking there's a lot better value out there.

Wonder what was offered.... wouldn't surprise me if we offered less than 2million, although wouldn't surprise me either if they wanks just rejected the 2 million offer because there's premiership clubs involved. Dundee Utd can suck a dick.

I wanted Goodwillie a lot but the longer this drags on I keep thinking surely we could get someone of equal/better quality for the same price. £2 million is what he is worth, £2,8 you start thinking there's a lot better value out there.

starting to think that aswell we need to move on and look for some other players

If you think about it logically having accepted Blackburn's offer Dundee Hibs are almost bound to turn down Rangers offer.If our "improved" offer (as reported by Sky) matches that of Blackburn then it may come down to the Player having to make choices.If he goes South, I pity the fucker having to live in that shithole and learn a new language.

Fans getting ahead of themselves when we dont even know what we offered, fair play, if we didnt offer the £2m, then criticise but if we did, then there is not much more we can do. We had the chance to sign Goodwillie over a year ago for £1m and chose to sign James Beattie instead. Nothing to do with Craig Whyte or Ally McCoist or anyone currently at Rangers.

Fans getting ahead of themselves when we dont even know what we offered, fair play, if we didnt offer the £2m, then criticise but if we did, then there is not much more we can do. We had the chance to sign Goodwillie over a year ago for £1m and chose to sign James Beattie instead. Nothing to do with Craig Whyte or Ally McCoist or anyone currently at Rangers.

mabye so but dundee chairman and manager are still fucking scumbags that allways be the case

If the bid was 2 million or more then heads should roll fucking amateur stuff rangers its like we are being teased with low offers all the time and in reality no interest in paying what clubs are willing to accept. Its not rocket science that if blackburns offer isn't matched then they are going to reject it so unless the player rejects blackburn which I doubt then its pointless going in with lower offer!!