Madjid Bougherra allegedly invokes 'Webster Ruling'

Raligt

let him go, he doesnt want to be with the worlds most sucessful club then fine.

theres plenty far better than him wanting a chance, and to be invited to play for rangers is something most people who love the game, and also want to progress to better things then OUR club is an ideal place to be.

LOOK at Weiss, he knows exactly how things work, Came from man city mega spenders, to us, wants to stay.

Cant argue with the contract or manager at man city, legal.

boogie will go to wigan stoke villa any of the below average teams for the ££££££££££££'s

GOODBYE, PLEASE DONT VISIT OR WRITE

FUCK OFF

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck him. i'll be first to say thank you for his service but he is a living example of someone who thinks he is bigger than the club. nobody is bigger than rangers. he can and will be replaced.

I hope this isn't true because up til now he's stuck by his word he said he'll stay for the duration of his contract but not sign another, I think he said that during his first year. Which I always thought was fair enough he's been upfront he's never as far as we know gone in and asked for a transfer prior to this story/accusation. As with everyone else I would be totally sickened by him if true, we'll need to wait and see

If this is true, he really is an ungrateful prick.

He'e been a great signing but he has caused us a fair bit of hassle in his time here.

The thing is, why would he resort to this? Surely Ally would have listed him if Boogie was unhappy, albeit begrudgingly

Ok, assuming that I'm not still in the dark ages. Do players not still get 10% of any signing on fee?

Why would he want to pay £1m to buy out his contract when he can leave when we get any decent bid (probably £2m-£3m) and MAKE £200k/£300k?? That's just financial suicide aint it?

I know he can make mega bucks in wages down south, but he could still do that after a reasonable transfer. <cr>

It's no surprise to see him desperate to leave, I've half expected it ever since that "lost wallet" incident in Paris! :rolleyes: but I'm smelling shite! (from the journo that is :P ).

So do the clubs have the same option? Sign an older player to a long contract and after 2 years if their form starts to drop you may drop them at the same cost?

If this is true then it's a disgraceful way for Bougherra to treat the club. He would do well to remember he was rotting away in the Charlton reserves before we came in & turned around his career.

I have no problem with him wanting to move on & trying to further his career but the way he has gone about it is not the way I would have expected someone in his position to behave.

I thought this was only relevant to long term contracts such as 4 years.

Boughy has never been on such a deal as far as I'm aware.

If we've been caught out we've only ourselves to blame and if he goes I really hope we get to play against him very soon so we can show our disgust at his behaviour.

Take his £1m off him and hope that every club agrees not to sign him.

He can go back tae bootin a baw aboot the sand wae his mates.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Bouggy is a player I've always said doesn't really give a fuck aboot the Rangers.

His passport fiasco proved that.

Thank fuck for gentlemen like Davie Weir.