Madjid Bougherra allegedly invokes 'Webster Ruling'

Raligt

If true he can fuck off and I sincerely hope he can't find a club and ends up being forced into retirement with two broken knees on his inevitable trial with a French second tier club. This would mark him out as the biggest cunt to pull on our jersey in my lifetime.

Hopefully it isn't true though. I hope he leaves anyway, since he clearly doesn't want to be here, but hopefully it's through conventional means rather than some snide rule developed by cunts to pander to a cunt.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous if true - why would he grudge us a couple of million transfer fee? I really would not bother if we got money for him and he moved on - but to do it this way is a disgrace and he will be remembered at Gers for doing this rather than his performances.

The only reason he would be doing this is he is a greedy bastard, no transfer fee bigger wages on a long contract. Hope it's a lot of shite though, he at least owes us whatever any English team would be willing to pay for him.

Really hope this is not true. If it is true however... really hope his career nosedives. If it is true ill add more about this. Really angry about it just now. REALLY angry! :angry:

Isn't his price tag £1mill anyway?

Wasn't it qpr who made their interest known at this price?

I don't see what difference this thing would make to bougy. Rangers are getting 1mill either way. I'm a bit puzzled tbh

Ps until RFC confirm, this is jhourno speculation in my eyes. The footy is finished and there's not much going round to write about

When you can mark Wayne Rooney in a full 90 minutes you can get a game in The Premmiership..

Did you see him from January onwards?

He isn't the Bougherra of old. He dives in way too much and his arse just seems to get bigger and bigger...

I don't think you'd be surprised if somebody told you Bougherra wouldn't be at Rangers next season, but if this is true the means to the end is kind of shocking considering his comments a few weeks ago

This thread has pissed me right off before work tomorrow, better not pick up a Sunday paper and have this story plastered over back page, will be truly fucked off if any of them do.

Did you see him from January onwards?

He isn't the Bougherra of old. He dives in way too much and his arse just seems to get bigger and bigger...

Mate, he's been shite/inconnsistent from August because he wanted a move.

My point was though, when you can mark "The Engliish Mesi" you ccan get a game in the EPL.

Aw, well, we are The Rangers, we move on.

So there are no quotes? Nothing from the player or his agent or reps? Yet everyone is cracking up. <cr>

Its some accusation, yet if any players was going to do it. I could have seen it being him.

When you can mark Wayne Rooney in a full 90 minutes you can get a game in The Premmiership..

I don't mean by talent, I wouldn't be that hypocritical now. But if this is true, do you think that teams don't understand what this means? Then to look back at him going AWOL.

A bit of a gamble for a team, who I'm guessing would be fighting against relegation.

I'd obviously be slightly bitter, but like I said with his track record..

I'm getting angrier by the minute.

Who the fuck does this? After everything Rangers have done for him, he does this?

Ungrateful bastard.

Rangers will have the last laugh in this instance, he is not a premier league player and if teams like Leicester are reportedly interested in him then cheerio ya prick.

Done a job for us but no better than an SPL player, stinks of the Boumsong and Cuellar type!!!

Met him at Murray Park, loved himself too much, cheerio ya big wank!!!

Time for the Rangers to step up their effortys in protected the club agaist this shite!!!!!