Graham spiers slagging EHD on twitter.

GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers (the discredited journalist)

Thank goodness Rangers are not pursuing El Hadji Diouf on a permanent deal. I've scarcely seen such a waste of space on a football pitch.

Quote:GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers (the discredited journalist)

Have to say, though, although Diouf brought 'baggage' to Scotland, I found him ok in personality.

But his football? Dear oh dear...Quote:GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers (the discredited journalist)

Re Diouf, whatever his failings, there was one game at Ibrox when I felt distinctly uneasy at the sight of 'the black man being hunted'...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bar that ' waste of space ' bit maybe, had he not signed for us and wound up celtic, their wouldnt be many on here who wouldnt agree with what hes said. As a footballer, he probabley is a waste of space, his football ability was nothing special in a Rangers top, certainly not worth the wages he'd probabley demand. He has far too much backage.

Aye lets just kid pretend no one says anything about us, lets just let them get away with it.

smiley-gen014.gif

He never said anything about US in your post.

The guys an arsehole, we all know that, but I'm past caring anything he says, does, touches, feels, wanks, sucks or fucks.

GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers (the discredited journalist)

Thank goodness Rangers are not pursuing El Hadji Diouf on a permanent deal. I've scarcely seen such a waste of space on a football pitch.

Quote:GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers (the discredited journalist)

Have to say, though, although Diouf brought 'baggage' to Scotland, I found him ok in personality.

But his football? Dear oh dear...Quote:GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers (the discredited journalist)

Re Diouf, whatever his failings, there was one game at Ibrox when I felt distinctly uneasy at the sight of 'the black man being hunted'...

spiers knows fuck all about football. you would think he was colin nish the way hes going on.

pure hyperbole

Diouf, whatever his failings, there was one game at Ibrox when I felt distinctly uneasy at the sight of 'the black man being hunted'...

If he was talking about a celtic player in this way, there would be a uproar about this.

is that not racist? rolleyes.gif

Are you being serious?

You are really clutching at straws, and I mean really, if you think thats racist :lol:

No matter what you think of EHD, He's far more medals than they overrated wankers from the east.

I never seem to here him slag, Lennon for being a wanker since he got the Celtic job, don't here him slagging any of there players for spouting shite about how celtic are the best team, even though they got fucked by a team with no money, and struggled to fill there subs bench most weekends.

No matter what you think of EHD, He's far more medals than they overrated wankers from the east.

I never seem to here him slag, Lennon for being a wanker since he got the Celtic job, don't here him slagging any of there players for spouting shite about how celtic are the best team, even though they got fucked by a team with no money, and struggled to fill there subs bench most weekends.

and erm, how medals has he won in his career?

Why do you insist on making your text bigger?

We could also wonder he doesn't use spellchecker on his browser or why he uses random capital letters...

Some people on hear just don't seem to care :sherlock: