Keith Jackson banned from Ibrox?

GOAT

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much squabbling going on.

The website dropped the story so that in itself probably means it was inaccurate.

We cannot read too much into the rest of the stuff being suggested until it becomes much clearer what has happened.

Is this all speculation or have we been told by Rangers that they have actually challenged the PAPEr and banned Jackson.

If and thats a BIG if they have, wheres the statement.

I would be one very happy bear if they have and as many have said its about time, however the singapore slinger has a point, its a cheap win.

As Jimmy Sanderson used to say, are you sitting on the fence, i am.

so there is no form. because thats really all the article said. that and. some fan they quoted who was concerned.

Thats not all it really said though. Firstly it called the form an MG50, which was completely wrong and it stated in MASSIVE WRITING:

"COISTY CASH CRISIS"

"Gers boss still in the dark as Whyte looks set to follow borrowing plan that nearly killed Leeds"

As you have RIGHTLY argued on here, that is only an Interpretation of the document. Perhaps this is evidence that this interpretation is wrong hence why Craig Whyte has put the foot down.

I certainly hope so. (tu)

I got the record out and read it again. I still say its a perfectly reasonable article that raises some concerns I have seen on ever major rangers forum.

headline is sensationalised as ever of course.

if rangers deny it then fair enough. at least the record is asking the question.

my guess is stab in back.

Putting your apparent disappointment over the story being killed to one side, why would you 'guess' someone senior to Jackson chose to 'stab in back'?

Stories being killed after publication is a rare enough occurrence (rarer still for it to happen to a senior journalist) and the Record would be fully aware of how this is going to look for the paper and Jackson.

There was surely something seriously wrong in his story for this to happen at all.

so to sum up. nothing has changed since yesterday. we still don't know what this forms about and everyone on here now loves grandmaster suck.

Why are you so concerned about this and why have you a major bee in your bonnet about Craig Whyte.

Can't you be optimistic for once and maybe see the likes of AJ and Bain were looking after number 1 and not the best interests of the club...maybe they were the Charlatans and not Whyte.