GOAT

E Mail sent to the Daily Retard:

Mr Jackson

Hide Details FROM:

TO:

Message flagged Tuesday, 14 June 2011, 21:35

Message Body

Dear Sirs,

Can you confirm if your reporter Mr Keith Jackson has been banned from Ibrox Stadium?

I am an avid reader of the Daily Record, but his story in today's paper has actually put me off ever buying this "comic" again.

However, I will feel a lot better knowing Mr Jackson will no longer grace the corridors of Ibrox Stadium, which obviously means he won't be able to write so much shite about our club any time in the near future.

Kindest Regards

xxxxx xxxx

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Jackson

Hide Details FROM:

TO:

Message Body

Dear Sirs,

Can you confirm if your reporter Mr Keith Jackson has been banned from Ibrox Stadium?

I am an avid reader of the Daily Record, but his story in today's paper has actually put me off ever buying this "comic" again.

However, I will feel a lot better knowing Mr Jackson will no longer grace the corridors of Ibrox Stadium, which obviously means he won't be able to write so much shite about our club any time in the near future.

Kindest Regards

xxxxx xxxx

:praise:

Mr Jackson

Hide Details FROM:

TO:

Message Body

Dear Sirs,

Kindest Regards

xxxxx xxxx

:lol::clap:

so its business as usual say what you like as long as its not about the owner.

that's familiar to me for some reason.

Boring shite as per from you!

He is stopping lies being peddled about himself and i dont doubt he will do the same with the club. Papers wont attack Liewell or Shellick after what he did to the Record. Maybe they will all do the same with Whyte now

so its business as usual say what you like as long as its not about the owner.

that's familiar to me for some reason.

I don't think that's the case at all mate. I think it's more to do with the fact that some on here, including your good self, seem to enjoy it when our club's being put down.

Go through all your posts on RM and see how many positive posts you can find about the Rangers, compared to the negative ones.

Nothing personal, but that's how I see it.

That cunt Casey Jones wiz the same aboot Murray and Walter (as much as he was right some of the time) but it does shine through.

phil mhac ghiolla bhan the chunt should be next ,he spouts so much shite aswell ..dhirty rhebel ..

He has no press pass for Ibrox, the club are aware of him and his antics. He will get whats coming to him one one day

Boring shite as per from you!

He is stopping lies being peddled about himself and i dont doubt he will do the same with the club. Papers wont attack Liewell or Shellick after what he did to the Record. Maybe they will all do the same with Whyte now

well said

gunslinger was wanting us to apologise to AJ earlier today, now this has happened he STILL wont give whyte any leeway

:dry:

He has no press pass for Ibrox, the club are aware of him and his antics. He will get whats coming to him one one day

See once you become a mod do you get access to information us mere mortals can only dream about ?.

KPfishtank used the exact same words.

C'mon spill the beans.

See once you become a mod do you get access to information us mere mortals can only dream about ?.

KPfishtank used the exact same words.

C'mon spill the beans.

We know where all the bodies are buried! :sherlock:

Where did he say this? Maybe its just a case of great minds thinking alike and its true and I long for the day when he is exposed for what he really is as I am sure every bear who knows what he is about will agree with.