Keith Jackson banned from Ibrox?

GOAT

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyte taking no sh**e from the rebel, hopefully this is a good sign of things to come and the media in this country start doing their jobs properly now .

Craig Whyte has been playing the game very well.

He has dismissed 73% of the pish written about him, he has batted away 28% of the journos who wrote their piece! He seems to be putting around 50% of 10 million into the playing squad and he has also bought 36% of the lottery tickets for tonights euromillions to enable him to piss in 61% of his pots! FACT

I think Craig Whyte is JUST the right person to take over at ibrox, I can understand some of the caution being shown about him, but I repeat my call. WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT HIM?

I want to see signings galore and hear how much money we have etc etc etc. This guy knows that when all things are disclosed we will pay more for players than we do today. He knows how to make his money go the distance and he knows how to turn failing buisiness into successfull ones. :sherlock:

great news hope this is just the start next BBC scotland ...........richard gordon aberdeen fan ie celtic mad always hittin digs into us was more than happy with the rangers goin bust story from chick the fud" ALL OVER A NOD".....mr whyte best form of defence is attack