Get Bougherra to fuck

In the sun today boasting that he'll stay with us for another season, because he'll wait for a big money move. You'll be waiting a long fuckin time then pal.

He claims he wants a ' champions league club ' im sorry .. how many seasons is it you've had that with Rangers?

Taking the fuckin mick, get him tae, and start building for the future.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Bougherra has come out and said numerous times now that he wishes to leave to further his career.

He's also stated time after time that he simply will not move just for money, which is why he has turned down Middle Eastern Clubs.

He's said that he owes it to Rangers and To The Fans that he will wait til a top club comes in for him with a reasonable fee, none of this Bursaspor-Esque pish that floated around Miller and Whittaker.

I'd let him stay another year, If Weir decides to call it a day, you'd HONESTLY be happy with 2 reasonably inexperienced CB's...Aye, didn't think as much. Even if we do bring in two new CB's we are going to need someone with an experienced head.

Bougherra is at least being Honest with the club and more importantly, Us. Which is more than we could say for the last Dozen players that have left us for more money.

:lol:

Bougherra has come out and said numerous times now that he wishes to leave to further his career.

He's also stated time after time that he simply will not move just for money, which is why he has turned down Middle Eastern Clubs.

He's said that he owes it to Rangers and To The Fans that he will wait til a top club comes in for him with a reasonable fee, none of this Bursaspor-Esque pish that floated around Miller and Whittaker.

I'd let him stay another year, If Weir decides to call it a day, you'd HONESTLY be happy with 2 reasonably inexperienced CB's...Aye, didn't think as much. Even if we do bring in two new CB's we are going to need someone with an experienced head.

Bougherra is at least being Honest with the club and more importantly, Us. Which is more than we could say for the last Dozen players that have left us for more money.

That will be why he's refusing to sign another contract which allows him to leave on a free.

I'd prefer two players at CB who wanted to be at Rangers as opposed to not being wanted elsewhere. I expect this to be Bougherra's last year in the CL before mid-table, EPL mediocrity.

In the sun today boasting that he'll stay with us for another season, because he'll wait for a big money move. You'll be waiting a long fuckin time then pal.

He claims he wants a ' champions league club ' im sorry .. how many seasons is it you've had that with Rangers?

Taking the fuckin mick, get him tae, and start building for the future.

+1 i said this yesterday. he is now activley whoring himself around the EPL. and he is talking pish, if any EPL club ( not just the CL teams) come in for him then he will be away.

he has served us well but i don't think i want him at the club this season.

I dunno why everyone is moaning, would you rather he done a cuellar and say i love the club, i love rangers. oh look english football cya.

bougherra has given us 3 years which is probably 1.5 years longer than anyone thought we would get out of him.

if he does stay, thats 4 years we got out of him, and in those 3 he has been here we have won 3 in a row. He has done a job for rangers and shouldnt be judged for what hes saying, he wasnt brought up in scotland where playing for rangers is the be all and end all, all players in africa or around europe dream of playing in one of the top leagues, cant knock him for wanting to do the same.

I dunno why everyone is moaning, would you rather he done a cuellar and say i love the club, i love rangers. oh look english football cya.

bougherra has given us 3 years which is probably 1.5 years longer than anyone thought we would get out of him.

if he does stay, thats 4 years we got out of him, and in those 3 he has been here we have won 3 in a row. He has done a job for rangers and shouldnt be judged for what hes saying, he wasnt brought up in scotland where playing for rangers is the be all and end all, all players in africa or around europe dream of playing in one of the top leagues, cant knock him for wanting to do the same.

I'll continue to put Rangers first, thanks. (tu)

cuellar made us a lot of money when he left.

boogie will run down his contract to make himself a more atractive target for EPL clubs next season.

i like boogie and have nothing but love for what he has done at Rangers BUT if he does not want to be here then he needs to leave.

simples

I'd quite fancy playing Champions League football for an EPL club, but none have shown any interest in me either.

I'd also like to shag Cheryl Cole.

Boughera's a big-headed knob. I'd love to see him with egg on his face when he realises his options are WBA and Stoke.

Turns up when he fancies after international-games, doesn't bother going to cup-winning parties, touts himself for a move at every opportunity. Time and time again he's shown total disrespect for the club, I'll not miss him.

I'll continue to put Rangers first, thanks. (tu)

thats easy for you to say, cause your a rangers fan who has been brought up as a rangers fan, boughie isnt. dont get me wrong id like him to sign a new deal or leave now for a decent fee but it doesnt always happen, we cant just hate every player who says he wants a new challenge.

thats easy for you to say, cause your a rangers fan who has been brought up as a rangers fan, boughie isnt. dont get me wrong id like him to sign a new deal or leave now for a decent fee but it doesnt always happen, we cant just hate every player who says he wants a new challenge.

I was talking about you, not Bougherra. Why the fuck should we be grateful for someone staying at the club for three whole years, especially when he stated his desire to leave at every opportunity?

I was talking about you, not Bougherra. Why the fuck should we be grateful for someone staying at the club for three whole years, especially when he stated his desire to leave at every opportunity?

Well cause you say im not putting rangers first it must be true. we should be grateful because despite his desire to leave he has given us 3 good years. he has never not turned up for us or tried to ride out his time.

jelavic said in an interview recently that if a team like man utd came along it would be hard for him to turn them down, should we get him to fuck as well. I would love for all these players to commit every single year of the football careers to rangers but we cant expect that they are gonna do that. of course to you and me rangers should be the first team on anyones mind but its not for them.

yes bougherra probably shouldnt have been as vocal about wanting to leave but hes also never bashed us or said he would refuse to play til he gets a move which he could have done. like he has said before he could have left the club but he decided to stay.

i remember in an interview once van bronkhurst said moving to rangers was a stepping stone to a career in england. no one gave him shit

Well cause you say im not putting rangers first it must be true. we should be grateful because despite his desire to leave he has given us 3 good years. he has never not turned up for us or tried to ride out his time.

jelavic said in an interview recently that if a team like man utd came along it would be hard for him to turn them down, should we get him to fuck as well. I would love for all these players to commit every single year of the football careers to rangers but we cant expect that they are gonna do that. of course to you and me rangers should be the first team on anyones mind but its not for them.

yes bougherra probably shouldnt have been as vocal about wanting to leave but hes also never bashed us or said he would refuse to play til he gets a move which he could have done. like he has said before he could have left the club but he decided to stay.

i remember in an interview once van bronkhurst said moving to rangers was a stepping stone to a career in england. no one gave him shit

Where have you been when Bougherra has gone awol?

Jelavic did say it and I wasn't happy about it, but I don't see any bids coming in from Manchester United so hopefully he shuts up and gets on with the job he's paid to do by his CURRENT employers.

GVB, yes he did come out and say that, but I never heard him constantly repeat it throughout his time.

yeh ok boughie did go awol but i think that was down to his own stupidity rather than his commitment to the club, i reckon he would have done that no matter where he was

its obv just a difference of opinions. i dont have a problem with him at all

If he stays and sees out his contract that the club offered him then great. He's been a cracking player for us. And if he goes and we get a decent fee this summer, great as well. He's taking a chance on his future and that's his lookout not ours. Some folks are just like kids spitting dummies and greeting their eyes out because they believe in some kind of weird loyalty that an African footballer should be expected to have for our club.

If he stays and sees out his contract that the club offered him then great. He's been a cracking player for us. And if he goes and we get a decent fee this summer, great as well. He's taking a chance on his future and that's his lookout not ours. Some folks are just like kids spitting dummies and greeting their eyes out because they believe in some kind of weird loyalty that an African footballer should be expected to have for our club.

He's as Afican as Ray Houghton was Irish. It's not about his loyalty, it's about putting the interests of Rangers first. In this respect, he should have been punted ages ago and I reckon all those backing him for his honesty will have egg on their faces when a bid comes in from a mid-table EPL team and he turns it down.

If he want's to go let him go, but if he's spoke to Ally and Ally want's him to continue playing what can we do?

Nothing is the answer.

I myself do only want people playing for The Rangers that really want to, that love the club like I do. Not just players who want to make money and get a bigger move out of it but unfortunately that's what happens now a days. It's nothing we can do, but it's something Ally and the board can do, move him on now and get some money for him. Or get his head around it and do it for another season (which obviously means losing out on money for him)

I've disliked this wanker since he signed with his 'Me me me' attitude. Hes been a great player for us and the ability is there but the way hes treated our club is a disgrace GET HIM TO FUCK!!! Bring back Carlos :crabflute: