Journalist Exposing Fares Treatment Of Rangers

I'd call him a blogger.

Whenever there's a Leggat article on here people say "Leggat say this", "Leggat says that". They never say "Journalist says this". I was expectig something different from the title.

You can call him anything you want, but Leggat is a journalist. I'm not the biggest fan of his writing style, and I wish he'd employ a proofreader, but he uncovers a lot of interesting stuff (even if TheWeissMan beat him to this one) and he is working to defend Rangers and the fans. He should be applauded for that if nothing else.

Cause this place is full of self loathing Rangers fans that have Guilt complexes cause they have bought into the mhedias anti Rangers propaganda.

I think half them salivate over the gobblegivers blogs to be honest reading their posts.

Any posts recently against celtic has the same wee trolls on them rubbishing the claims.

You can call him anything you want, but Leggat is a journalist. I'm not the biggest fan of his writing style, and I wish he'd employ a proofreader, but he uncovers a lot of interesting stuff (even if TheWeissMan beat him to this one) and he is working to defend Rangers and the fans. He should be applauded for that if nothing else.

Agree. I dont agree with all Leggats stuff but on the whole he gets it right and at least picks up on what the wider media try to shy away from.

In saying the Weissman beat him to it You dont know maybe he was double checking as I suspect the great unwashed are more intent on scrutinising his blog rather than a anonymous poster on here.

Anyway my point is it has been out there for a while and yet no majors have run with it.

I hate to burst your bubble old chap but we on VB had that info a long time ago.

Nor that it really matters as its not something that keeps me awake however I was aware VB knew about the connections with milestone but didn't about aurum nominees.

Either way, it's good it's out on the Internet and the guy who told me about it is very sure it's known in Switzerland as well :sherlock:

How convenient of you to fail to mention the so-called journalist's name in the OP.

It's beyond me how people find Leggat a credible source.

How convenient of you to fail to mention the so-called journalist's name in the OP.

It's beyond me how people find Leggat a credible source.

j5zaqe.jpg

Fuck off back tae yer sunbed wee man alot of things have changed since youve been away.

Nor that it really matters as its not something that keeps me awake however I was aware VB knew about the connections with milestone but didn't about aurum nominees.

Either way, it's good it's out on the Internet and the guy who told me about it is very sure it's known in Switzerland as well :sherlock:

I wanted to add to this, as I did on VB, when did Aurium Nominees come on to the scene?

because................

even though they are a Dublin based company, so, the link can easily be made...

my connection is better ;)

it is...........

IIU NOMINEES LIMITED

R/O Address : Ifsc House Registered No : IE241141

Custom House Quay Legal Form : Private Limited

Dublin 1

Co. Dublin

current directors (ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION AT THE BACK?)

1. Mr B. O'Sullivan Brian 11/08/1963 Director

2. Mr D. Desmond Dermot 14/08/1950 Director

3. Mr J. Bateson John 8/07/1963 Director

4. Mr M. Walsh Michael 2/10/1951 Director

5. Mr N. O'Dwyer Noel 14/01/1971 Company Secretary

Yes, I highlighted that for you :)

And I know this how? Apart form I need to do company and director checks for work...

MILESTONE GRP : Issue of Equity and Total Voting Rights

MILESTONE GROUP PLC

"Milestone" or the "Company"

Issue of Equity and Total Voting Rights

Issue of Equity

AIM quoted Milestone Group PLC (AIM:MSG), the digital solutions and technology agency, announces that it has agreed to issue 24,408,061 ordinary shares of 0.1 pence each in the capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares"), at a price of 1.13 pence per Ordinary Share, raising £275,811.07. Of the Ordinary Shares being issued, 15,929,204 Ordinary Shares are being issued to IIU Nominees Limited on behalf of Brett J. Desmond, representing 9.41 per cent. of the enlarged issued share capital and 5,309,735 Ordinary Shares are being issued to Bryan Lynam, representing 3.14 per cent. of the enlarged issued share capital.

The proceeds of the placing will be used to provide working capital and to reduce the Company's liabilities. As previously announced, the Company continues to actively manage its liabilities and is reliant on its ability to manage the timing of settlement of such liabilities and further fundraisings will be required in the short term.

Application will be made for, in aggregate, 24,408,061 new Ordinary Shares to be admitted to trading on AIM, which is expected to occur no later than 8 December 2010. The new Ordinary Shares, when fully paid and issued, will rank pari passu in all respects with the existing Ordinary Shares of Milestone.

Total Voting Rights

Following the issue, Milestone will have in issue 169,348,960 Ordinary Shares with voting rights. The Company does not hold any Ordinary Shares in treasury. The figure of 169,348,960 Ordinary Shares may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change in their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.

So far as the Company is aware and subject to any new notifications received, the following persons will have a notifiable interest in the issued share capital of Milestone following this issue of Ordinary Shares:

Current percentage holding Resulting percentage holding

Cormac Crawford 16,988,435 (11.72%) 16,988,435 (10.03%)

Brett J. Desmond (all held by IIU Nominees Limited) - 15,929,204 (9.41%)

HBS 049 Limited 15,000,000 (10.35%) 15,000,000 (8.86%)

Lynchwood Nominees Ltd 9,083,489 (6.27%) 9,083,489 (5.36%)

Deborah Jane White (& connected parties) 8,777,579 (6.06%) 8,777,579 (5.18%)

Martin King 6,667,049 (4.60%) 6,667,049 (3.94%)

Reginald John Brealey (all held by W B Nominees Ltd) 5,475,000 (3.78%) 5,475,000 (3.23%)

Bryan Lynam - 5,309,735 (3.14%)

CMH Management Ltd 4,817,290 (3.32%) 4,817,290 (2.84%)

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:

Milestone Group PLC

Deborah White, Chief Executive

Tel: 020 7929 7826

Strand Hanson Ltd, NOMAD

Richard Tulloch / David Altberg

Tel: 020 7409 3494

Hybridan LLP, Broker

Claire Louise Noyce

Tel: 020 7947 4350

HUG#1465436

This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.

The owner of this announcement warrants that:

(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and

(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the

information contained therein.

Source: Milestone Group PLC via Thomson Reuters ONE

Enjoy! ;)

I wanted to add to this, as I did on VB, when did Aurium Nominees come on to the scene?

because................

even though they are a Dublin based company, so, the link can easily be made...

my connection is better ;)

it is...........

IIU NOMINEES LIMITED

R/O Address : Ifsc House Registered No : IE241141

Custom House Quay Legal Form : Private Limited

Dublin 1

Co. Dublin

current directors (ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION AT THE BACK?)

1. Mr B. O'Sullivan Brian 11/08/1963 Director

2. Mr D. Desmond Dermot 14/08/1950 Director

3. Mr J. Bateson John 8/07/1963 Director

4. Mr M. Walsh Michael 2/10/1951 Director

5. Mr N. O'Dwyer Noel 14/01/1971 Company Secretary

Yes, I highlighted that for you :)

And I know this how? Apart form I need to do company and director checks for work...

MILESTONE GRP : Issue of Equity and Total Voting Rights

MILESTONE GROUP PLC

"Milestone" or the "Company"

Issue of Equity and Total Voting Rights

Issue of Equity

AIM quoted Milestone Group PLC (AIM:MSG), the digital solutions and technology agency, announces that it has agreed to issue 24,408,061 ordinary shares of 0.1 pence each in the capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares"), at a price of 1.13 pence per Ordinary Share, raising £275,811.07. Of the Ordinary Shares being issued, 15,929,204 Ordinary Shares are being issued to IIU Nominees Limited on behalf of Brett J. Desmond, representing 9.41 per cent. of the enlarged issued share capital and 5,309,735 Ordinary Shares are being issued to Bryan Lynam, representing 3.14 per cent. of the enlarged issued share capital.

The proceeds of the placing will be used to provide working capital and to reduce the Company's liabilities. As previously announced, the Company continues to actively manage its liabilities and is reliant on its ability to manage the timing of settlement of such liabilities and further fundraisings will be required in the short term.

Application will be made for, in aggregate, 24,408,061 new Ordinary Shares to be admitted to trading on AIM, which is expected to occur no later than 8 December 2010. The new Ordinary Shares, when fully paid and issued, will rank pari passu in all respects with the existing Ordinary Shares of Milestone.

Total Voting Rights

Following the issue, Milestone will have in issue 169,348,960 Ordinary Shares with voting rights. The Company does not hold any Ordinary Shares in treasury. The figure of 169,348,960 Ordinary Shares may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change in their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.

So far as the Company is aware and subject to any new notifications received, the following persons will have a notifiable interest in the issued share capital of Milestone following this issue of Ordinary Shares:

Current percentage holding Resulting percentage holding

Cormac Crawford 16,988,435 (11.72%) 16,988,435 (10.03%)

Brett J. Desmond (all held by IIU Nominees Limited) - 15,929,204 (9.41%)

HBS 049 Limited 15,000,000 (10.35%) 15,000,000 (8.86%)

Lynchwood Nominees Ltd 9,083,489 (6.27%) 9,083,489 (5.36%)

Deborah Jane White (& connected parties) 8,777,579 (6.06%) 8,777,579 (5.18%)

Martin King 6,667,049 (4.60%) 6,667,049 (3.94%)

Reginald John Brealey (all held by W B Nominees Ltd) 5,475,000 (3.78%) 5,475,000 (3.23%)

Bryan Lynam - 5,309,735 (3.14%)

CMH Management Ltd 4,817,290 (3.32%) 4,817,290 (2.84%)

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:

Milestone Group PLC

Deborah White, Chief Executive

Tel: 020 7929 7826

Strand Hanson Ltd, NOMAD

Richard Tulloch / David Altberg

Tel: 020 7409 3494

Hybridan LLP, Broker

Claire Louise Noyce

Tel: 020 7947 4350

HUG#1465436

This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.

The owner of this announcement warrants that:

(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and

(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the

information contained therein.

Source: Milestone Group PLC via Thomson Reuters ONE

Enjoy! ;)

Are you saying thats better than this.

http://celticfc.net/downloads/2006_report.pdf

Registered Owner Convertible Preferred Ordinary Shares of £1

Aurum Nominees Ltd 800,000 4.44%

:sherlock:

Are you saying thats better than this.

http://celticfc.net/downloads/2006_report.pdf

Registered Owner Convertible Preferred Ordinary Shares of £1

Aurum Nominees Ltd 800,000 4.44%

:sherlock:

Yours is good, no doubt, but, that PDF is from 2006, the above is last 2010/and this year, so, 4 years later. It does though, explain the change in nominees

Lets just go with, yours is good, mine is the wee cherry :sherlock:

Your picking faults for no reason. Why is it when someone has something to say about Rangers that is positive do we always get the same responses on here.

Because they don't want to upset either thier tarrier friends or the current zeitgeist; Rangers = bad, C*ltic = oppressed.

Because they don't want to upset either thier tarrier friends or the current zeitgeist; Rangers = bad, C*ltic = oppressed.

THAT is about right, however, on the flip side, the club are more than happy to look into this information, as, I have been in correspondence with them today. The difference in the change of ownership is staggering, in a hugely positive way. Its very easy to get information like this to Whyte it would seem.