Concerned?

anyone else here concerned that we have went for 2 players already and both have rejected us? and are the rumours true about us not even offern conway a contract?

yup i am seems as if its all talk about getting players in

yet there no action

No.

If the "rumours" are true then we offered Hemed more money than Real Mallorca but he choose them and we didnt even offer Conway a contract for him to reject us.

Be thankful we are not paying over the odds for bosmans who would be nothing more than squad players.

No.

If the "rumours" are true then we offered Hemed more money than Real Mallorca but he choose them and we didnt even offer Conway a contract for him to reject us.

Be thankful we are not paying over the odds for bosmans who would be nothing more than squad players.

i think conway would have been great for us, i think we will regret not signing him

be more concerned if we dont have anybody by the time we go to germany for pre season the offers we dished out for wallace and goodwillie were piss poor that wallace is worth more than that il give hearts that goodwillie a wouldnt pay over 1.25m for

He is never in a million years worth 15k a week!

Glad were not just spunking over the odd wages for squad players

Couldn't have been worse than ljunberg :lol:

Not in the least bit concerned, infact im actually happy that we are not willing to meet some of these ridiculous asking prices for average SPL players.

Remember how we got into this mess in the first place ;)

Last year Sir Walter went for Quality over Quantity. Certainly, we need to bolster the squad.. but I'd be happy with 2-3 quality (a la Jelavic * class) and 3-5 squad type players.

Of course, it's also vital to tie up Greegs,& Davis. Whittaker? hmm not at the rumoured 20k per week. Not worth it. Bringing back King Carlos, Barttley etc. I'm sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes as it should be with a club like The Rangers.

Out of the blue... Press conference.. Players paraded @ MP. That's what I like and NO, not concerned in the slightest!

(tu)

* EDIT: Jelavic is a different class though.. I simply mean guys that can make an impact.