West Brom Fail In Mcgregor Bid

Broxi1872

WEST BROM last night failed in a dramatic swoop for Rangers keeper Allan McGregor.

And SunSport can reveal the Scotland No 1 is on the brink of sealing a new deal with the SPL champs.

Baggies gaffer Roy Hodgson wanted McGregor to replace former England keeper Scott Carson, who is destined for a £2million switch to Turkish cracks Bursaspor.

West Brom sporting director Dan Ashworth last night made an official enquiry about the 29-year-old star.

But he was told that McGregor was NOT for sale and remained locked in contract negotiations at Ibrox.

And it's believed those talks are close to a successful conclusion.

McGregor has two years left on his contract, but Gers recently offered him a bumper six-year deal.

And Ibrox owner Craig Whyte revealed McGregor had given him a personal assurance he would stay.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3658596/Bid-to-Bag-Al-repelled-by-Gers.html

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he was told that McGregor was NOT for sale and remained locked in contract negotiations at Ibrox.

And it's believed those talks are close to a successful conclusion.

Great news :D Hope these talks end in a few days and McGregor is a Gers player for a few years longer.

We should send every team in Europe a memo that we've been bought over and will no longer be selling our players for buttons. Everyone still seems to think rangers will accept anything. Derisory bids for Whittaker and I bet West Brom offered less than half of what Whittaker is actually worth.

west brom wanting shagger

fuck off

honestly is this a joke or what i got slagged for saying about some top scorer in israel did he come did he fuck i dont know but i think i would rather play in front of full houses every week through in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE whit the fuck do they want nowadays