Did Anyone See, Mccoist On Ssn There?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying cuellar deal will be ongoing and dialogue has taken place between rangers and dundee utd regarding goodwillie but no offer has as yet been made (to his knowledge).

Smith saying fans to be patient.

Clearly Smith does not have a clue what the Rangers fans are like :lol:

All I seen was Ally take out a shotgun, put it in his mouth, mumble what sounded like 'I'm sorry I've not signed anyone' and blow his brains out, as per the wishes the 'Panic Merchants and We Demand Spending Loads of Money Immediately With Absolutely No Regard For Future Finances' Loyal.

Then someone else stepped in and announced we will be sign and Robbie Fowler within 47 minutes 48 hours.

Fixed that for ye ;)

All I seen was Ally take out a shotgun, put it in his mouth, mumble what sounded like 'I'm sorry I've not signed anyone' and blow his brains out, as per the wishes the 'Panic Merchants and We Demand Spending Loads of Money Immediately With Absolutely No Regard For Future Finances' Loyal.

Then someone else stepped in and announced we will be sign and Robbie Fowler within 47 minutes.

Didn't he say 48 mins...

hen aksed about has he got funds to buy his targets he said ''I hope so''

When asked about Cuellar he said ''Still alot of work to be done'' they are very worrying words.

When asked about Cuellar he said ''Still alot of work to be done'' they are very worrying words.

Villa want £3million we aint prepared to pay that so will have to negotiate,why is that worrying?

hopefully he is saying things like that because he's learned from the master on how to play the media .

Villa want £3million we aint prepared to pay that so will have to negotiate,why is that worrying?

Another team might snatch him and be willing to pay 3 million then were fucked. Isn't it Rangers we support? is it wrong that we want qaulity intead of shite?

thats fair enough about the Cuellar deal but if he did say 'I hope so' when asked if funds were available is slightly worrying to be honest

not expecting him to come out and say 'we have x amount available' but surely he knows if funds are there and even a comment along the lines of 'the funds are there but we aint being taken for mugs and paying over the odds' would go a fair way to easing my fears

sorry 'fears' is too strong a word,, im not quite there yet but i just really want things to start happening and stop reading about how Whyte is goin to back McCoist and talking about targets

ive read Whyte is backing him once,, that was good enough for me.. i dont need to hear it every few days

just concentrate on getting the right players in on the right deals for the good of our team and the good of the club,, this is a massive few weeks for our club