Wee Nacho Novo To Bolton ?

You don't really think that though, eh?

Ability wise of course not. However he always put his heart and soul into performances and would chase everything, I suppose he had to to make up for his lack of ability.

In short no

Exactly.

League is so overrated at times, players like Taylor-Fletcher, Walters, Ameobi, Best etc scoring 6 goals or so, I'm sure Nacho would be a good signing for a few clubs.

Novo did ok in La Liga playing wide right, pains me that McLeish ruined Novo to accommodate Buffel by playing him on the wings. :disappointment:

Play Nacho with a tall striker and he is a completely different footballer.

True he could pay in the league but they are the worst strikers in the EPL and Novo would be on par with them IMO.

Exactly.

League is so overrated at times, players like Taylor-Fletcher, Walters, Ameobi, Best etc scoring 6 goals or so, I'm sure Nacho would be a good signing for a few clubs.

Novo did ok in La Liga playing wide right, pains me that McLeish ruined Novo to accommodate Buffel by playing him on the wings. :disappointment:

All you have to do is look at his stats from his first season with big Dado to know that's true, they were absolutely fantastic together, and then, it just went down hill for the wee man cause' of Eck, along with his confidence in-front of goal it would seem :disappointment:.

Exactly.

I quite like Ameobi actually he has strength power pace height he's good in the air as a target man he could be good I thought he was quite good in the league last year actually.

Doubt novo will do well in the premiership though he is a rangers legend but that's mainly because he took us to his heart so much.