Andy Little Signs One Year Contract.

AndyLittle29 Andy Little

Just to let you all know, I've EVENTUALLY signed a new contract. It all dragged on a bit but signed a 1year extension this afternoon.

Off his twitter. Good news that we're tying more and more players up to help with our very depleted squad.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprising. Can't see him getting much game time as we have a fair amount of strikers and right backs.

Since we've only given him a one-year deal how is he going to prove that he is deserving of a longer deal?

Seems like we're just delaying the inevitable. We should have released him now.

Surprising. Can't see him getting much game time as we have a fair amount of strikers and right backs.

Since we've only given him a one-year deal how is he going to prove that he is deserving of a longer deal?

Seems like we're just delaying the inevitable. We should have released him now.

It's been getting delayed for years, should have been away ages ago

Ruining his own career by staying here so long, he should have moved away years ago and started in the lower English leagues and tried to work his way up instead of whatever it is he is doing here, football training basically

We'll have far too many players out of contract at the end of this season. Not good for the stability of the team and means we'll have to rebuild again next season. I was hoping we would rebuild this summer with new players on longer contracts, and getting existing players to re-sign but as of now it hasn't happened. Still time though.

Why?

Kerkar's new deal, I was surprised with; Healy's new deal, I saw some sense in; but Andy Little should not be getting a new contract.

He isn't good enough. No-one can logically tell me different. He's 22 and he's rotten.

Why?

Kerkar's new deal, I was surprised with; Healy's new deal, I saw some sense in; but Andy Little should not be getting a new contract.

He isn't good enough. No-one can logically tell me different. He's 22 and he's rotten.

He's the lazy option, just like the others you mentioned. No need to scout or make contact with new agents when they're ready and waiting.