Jake Livermore

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, he is not even close to being shite. Not sure what DBBTB is smoking tonight. :)

He plays well internationally, but he's nothing done nothing in club football which suggests he could become an important player for us.

For the wages he would command we would need a lot more than the odd flash of brillance which is massively outweighed with horrible inconsistancy

Was on a flight down to London week past Saturday.

Bomber Brown on the same flight to Stanstead and we both got off the train at Tottenham Hale. Was joking with my mate that he was off to get Hutton on loan. Looks like he might well have been down to have a look at the Spurs kids. Was certainly carrying enough luggaage to be away for a week or so. All suited and booted too, so assumed he was off to somewhere important.

So hopefully that was the case and he has had a good chance to assess what each of the players could offer.

I would love Hutton back but with Whittaker signing a new deal that doesnt look likely.I found it very interesting that 'Arry credited Whyte with the loan deals. Maybe Bomber asked him to speak to Spurs?

We could be one hell of a World Internation XI...

Fuck McGrgeor, let's get Richard Kingson in too.

He went from the high of being a World Cup quarter finalist to possibly owning the tag of worst goalkeeper to ever play in the Premiership in the space of 10 months.

Maybe Papa Bouba Diop too. He did score the opening goal at World Cup 2002.

He plays well internationally, but he's nothing done nothing in club football which suggests he could become an important player for us.

For the wages he would command we would need a lot more than the odd flash of brillance which is massively outweighed with horrible inconsistancy

You have a good point, cant be easy being sent all over the place on loan though, i guess there must be a reason he hasnt made it at Spurs right enough, lack of consistency maybe, because he does not lack footballing ability.

(tu)

What kind of message does it send to Ness and Hutton if we sign a 20 year old midfielder on loan from Tottenham?

Something along the lines of "raise your game lads, you're fighting for a position with depth in numbers now."

Maybe.

You have a good point, cant be easy being sent all over the place on loan though, i guess there must be a reason he hasnt made it at Spurs right enough, lack of consistency maybe, because he does not lack footballing ability.

(tu)

I think he'd do well in Southern Europe somewhere.

It's such a cliche, but I think he's a guy who would play at his best when he's the main man and he's in more "exotic" surroundings.

I think he'd do well in Southern Europe somewhere.

It's such a cliche, but I think he's a guy who would play at his best when he's the main man and he's in more "exotic" surroundings.

Possibly. I would still like the chance to watch him week in week out at Rangers, i just love players with real skill. Entertainers. Och well, i can dream.

(tu)

Something along the lines of "raise your game lads, you're fighting for a position with depth in numbers now."

Maybe.

They already were with Davis, Edu, and McCulloch ahead of them

I don't see how Livermore can even possibly get a game, never mind those two

Can't see much wrong with bringing young players in on loan.

It might just give certain players a kick in the arse they need now that they know they won't be 100% on that team sheet every saturday. (tu)

Being someone who works with abused animals, i didnt find it funny.

Are you shitting me? You're offended by that? :lol:

Aw I give up with you, honestly.