Rangers Fc - New Owner New Rules

Adoniram

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what we have been waiting a long time to hear.

The silence from Murray, Bain and the old board when they should have been doing what Whyte has done makes them as bad as spiers, liewell and the others who seek to denigrate us. Good riddance you shower of cowards.

Agree with earlier post

In the main Whyte intends to defend us to the hilt but for those who intend to revert to the bad shit he WILL evict and isolate you

Anything that reduces our marketability (from any quarter) will be ruthlessly crushed in my opinion

I can see where he's coming from to be honest

I think you're right about this all being about making money. Friends and enemies will be treated in exactly the same way.

He has directly challenged the organisations who have attacked us over the years.

Politicians - Knee jerk

Them across the city (im waiting for a response)

Us - we shouldnt be singing the songs (only if they are carpeted with EQUAL measure)

Its a clearly thought out swipe at our detractors not a half arsed response to win over the bears(alright a little bit is) but it has substance and an underlying threat that we have the will to fight and the desire to win the fight.

Lets see who is going to raise their head first, it will be brutal and forthright if i am reading this correctly and i cant wait.

Happy days.

Nemesis there is no doubt that those in the family who cause trouble should expect the same treatment as our enemies.

That has been the case since 1872. No real Rangers fan would go out and deliberately harm the club.

If they do then they deserve all that comes their way.

Whye though is being very clever behind the scenes in using the same tools the filth have. He will have been quietly finding out through trusted sources who his true allies are in the fields of Politics,Media,Law and big business. The same blueprint they used to control large chunks of the above.

I am more than quietly confident that you are about to see a seismic shift in the reporting and the wording of articles concerning us. Christ who knows it may even expose the poor standards of journalism and force Editors in to bagging those they can quite clearly see have little else to write about except negative Rangers stories.

SO FAR SO GOOD.

Mr Whyte, thank you. Simple as that

I am curious, Havent really been on much, but, I am really surprised (in a good way) at the apparent lack of what were referred to as "handwringers" seemingly about since Whyte took over? Constantly bleating about how "the fans" were harming the club", it was all "paranoia" etc etc, yet, All these statements coming out, and the actions of the club are both forward thinking, and, dare i say, "defending our traditions", rolled into one, and, saying the opposite. For me, exactly as it should be, and long may it continue.

Nemesis there is no doubt that those in the family who cause trouble should expect the same treatment as our enemies.

That has been the case since 1872. No real Rangers fan would go out and deliberately harm the club.

If they do then they deserve all that comes their way.

The club have been calling for an end to bigotted/sectarian singing and violence ever since I've been going, and indeed there are reports going way back calling for an end to 'uncouth behaviour' and the like, so that's a bit rich coming from someone who stood on the same terracing as me, singing the same songs and fighting the same opposition fans on occasion.

As a poster who I have respected, whilst not always agreeing with your methods, that is something that I would not have expected to see from you. :disappointment:

The club have been calling for an end to bigotted/sectarian singing and violence ever since I've been going, and indeed there are reports going way back calling for an end to 'uncouth behaviour' and the like, so that's a bit rich coming from someone who stood on the same terracing as me, singing the same songs and fighting the same opposition fans on occasion.

As a poster who I have respected, whilst not always agreeing with your methods, that is something that I would not have expected to see from you. :disappointment:

My point is simply related to here and now.

New rules are in place. Society and the PC Brigade have taken a firm grip on what we say and do.

Would i go to a game now and sing the Billy Boys just to be defiant..of course i wouldn't as i know the club would get in to trouble. That's what i mean about fans deliberately going out their way with their actions that will harm the club.

Whether we like it or not mate there is a game being played here and if we don't send out the right message and play by these new rules then the others who don't comply will get nothing done to them.

Do i like playing by these rules?

No of course i don't but i can play clever when i have to and never more so now.

We all have to take on board what Whyte is saying because only when we are "clean" can we then dictate from a position of strength to others without recourse to sour grapes.

No Surrender....it can be done in more than one way you know :beer1:

My point is simply related to here and now.

New rules are in place. Society and the PC Brigade have taken a firm grip on what we say and do.

Would i go to a game now and sing the Billy Boys just to be defiant..of course i wouldn't as i know the club would get in to trouble. That's what i mean about fans deliberately going out their way with their actions that will harm the club.

Whether we like it or not mate there is a game being played here and if we don't send out the right message and play by these new rules then the others who don't comply will get nothing done to them.

Do i like playing by these rules?

No of course i don't but i can play clever when i have to and never more so now.

We all have to take on board what Whyte is saying because only when we are "clean" can we then dictate from a position of strength to others without recourse to sour grapes.

No Surrender....it can be done in more than one way you know :beer1:

We've had the 'more than one way to skin a cat' debate many times and I know that I'm the intransigent one still living in the dark ages, but no matter how it is dressed up, polite society has always had a problem with the working-class ruffians who attended the games. All of this recent shite has been stirred up by the same academics, the same right-on mob in the media and the same frequenters of West End dinner parties that have always done it. Only this time there was nobody fighting back, only endless retreating to re-group, giving ground away every time until nothing is left but a twee club who now play Penny Arcade a dozen times a match to keep everyone in check.

I'll steer clear of Ibrox as much as I can, rather than play their fucking games. Away games are nowhere near as bad, but I don't expect that will last long.

Im sick and tired of the PC brigade on here "oh we dont want to get our club in trouble oh we dont want trouble with the press *simper simper grovel grovel"

FENIAN = IRISH REPUBLICAN WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING FOR A UNITED IRELAND.

IPSO FACTO CELTIC FANS AT A RANGERS GAME SING FENIAN SONGS GLORIFYING FASCIST IRISH NATIONALIST TERRORISTS.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH POINTING THIS FACT OUT AND CALLING THEM WHAT THEY ARE.