When We Missed Out On 10 In A Row..

I remember when the guy scored and put his hands up to his ears, Hammer fell to his knees battering the ground, worst day ever, didn't care that we lost the cup after that, would have been a season only they would deem successful.

On the up side we only get 7 more to go !!!

Can't remember it as I was only 4 at the time but I'm sure if I did I would have felt as much pain as I did when we lost the Uefa Cup Final. I was hurting for days after that. Even when we lost the league that season I was still too hurt from the previous week to care.

I was quite young, had my season ticket and remember being at home listening to the radio. Was going on holiday that day and remember the tims were playing st johnstone, the feeling in my stomach as i heard ' bratbaak scores for celtic..' :( went away in a cunt of a mood...

Considering the almost daily 'get Bougherra to fuck, we can't lose him for nothing' posts, can you imagine this place during a season where we let Goram, Gough, Cleland, McCall, McCoist, and Laudrup all see out their contracts and leave on frees?

Considering the almost daily 'get Bougherra to fuck, we can't lose him for nothing' posts, can you imagine this place during a season where we let Goram, Gough, Cleland, McCall, McCoist, and Laudrup all see out their contracts and leave on frees?

Bougherra's only 28 years old, they were all getting on a bit plus we had the finances to replace them and freshen up the squad, Walter Smith himself says he made a mistake not doing so.

We paid 2.5 million for Bougherra and with the finances being very different it's understandable people aren't keen to lose him for nothing, although personally if he can give us a good last season without his mind being elsewhere i'm not too fussed.

Most people remember the Kilmarnock game that season but my memory is of drawing 1-1 at Parkhead with Alan Stubbs equalizing in injury time. Although the game took place in November i think it played a massive part in us not achieving 10 in a row.

I remember Tosh Lyons out of The Bill died, and Justin Fashanu topped himself in a garage, plus I was banged up for 5 nights and shuttled around various polis stations. It was a cunt of a weekend, and totally ruined my birthday.

It was always going to be difficult to get to 10, due to fact we had such a massive change around in personnel. Thern with his injury troubles, Amoruso out till end of season, Negri disappearing after January, Stensaas being useless. All these things contributed to a disappointing season, especially after getting so used to lifting trophies.

selling gazza week before we played killi If my memory serves me right biggest mistake ever would still be buying merchandise with a ten on and i believe if we had got to ten would would have got to 15 would have knocked the stuffing out the child molesters

Most people remember the Kilmarnock game that season but my memory is of drawing 1-1 at Parkhead with Alan Stubbs equalizing in injury time. Although the game took place in November i think it played a massive part in us not achieving 10 in a row.

Aye, Stubbs was clambering on Gough like a fucking monkey. I still can't believe the goal was given.

And then there was Bjorkland trying to shepherd a ball out of play, messing it up, and letting Hearts score. And Goram giving the Jambos an equaliser at Ibrox in the snow (orange ball).

And the defeat at Pittodrie.

And so on. How many chances we blew! An absolutely gutting season.

selling gazza week before we played killi If my memory serves me right biggest mistake ever would still be buying merchandise with a ten on and i believe if we had got to ten would would have got to 15 would have knocked the stuffing out the child molesters

Gazza had had a shit season and had gone off the rails in his personal life. Murray actually asked Advocaat what to do about the Middlesbrough bid and Advocaat said accept it, he isn't part of my plans.

Losing to the sheep at Pittodrie was a huge blow as well, I think it was right after we beat the tims at Ibrox to go back top.

Brian Laudrup throwing in numerous sick lines and then being one of the best players in the world cup that year.

Selling Gazza sold the league I remember we played Dundee hibernian and he pulled a goal out of nothing.

when we sold him we sold that we sold the league.