Kenny Miller

RFC55

I still think miller will be a ranger again come 2moro. Summit about this Cardiff transfer thing doesn't ring true with me. No sources or anything like that, just a gut feeling

he's having a medical there just now :lol:

£880k + £25k over three years =£4.6 million with no resale value

£1.2 million + £8-10k over three years =£2.7 million with a decent chance of making money at the end of his contract if he continues to improve.

(tu)

Theres yer dinner martyboy.

Ya negative wee scrotum.

If Miller signs for Cardiff then this will be a great day(IMO). We've also Signed Wallace( I rate, but tad pricey) and Bedoya, and not waste money on someone who is 32 and has no re sell on value what so ever, this will also hopefully end their intrest in Goodwillie freeing us to go in and snatch him and getting him instead of miller would be fantastic! It's good to be a bear.

If Miller signs for Cardiff then this will be a great day(IMO). We've also Signed Wallace( I rate, but tad pricey) and Bedoya, and not waste money on someone who is 32 and has no re sell on value what so ever, this will also hopefully end their intrest in Goodwillie freeing us to go in and snatch him and getting him instead of miller would be fantastic! It's good to be a bear.

I would be happy enough with this. The only thing I would add is I hope there is a backup plan if Goodwillie doesn't have his charges dropped.

rumour has it he aint signed for cardiff yet ,malky mackay last night admitted he was at game and had a look around but nothing else and today admitted he had signing talks and he(miller) now knows

what we have to offer him ..

thats how its hanging at the moment ,something tells me this matter aint closed yet tbh ..

rumour has it he aint signed for cardiff yet ,malky mackay last night admitted he was at game and had a look around but nothing else and today admitted he had signing talks and he(miller) now knows

what we have to offer him ..

thats how its hanging at the moment ,something tells me this matter aint closed yet tbh ..

It never made sense right from the off mate.

It never made sense right from the off mate.

i know mate ..hes russled up a freebie last night and saw how pish cardiff and the unwashed really are and is now in signing talks with us :lol:

how do U know that m8 ?

Theres nothing to suggest any different...

Bursaspor have came out and said they had 2 bids, one rejected and one accepted...Rangers havent went in with another bid...

Theres nothing to suggest any different...

Bursaspor have came out and said they had 2 bids, one rejected and one accepted...Rangers havent went in with another bid...

what just like hearts never said rangers have came in with a bid of 1.5 mill for wallace and hes sold ... <cr>

i know mate ..hes russled up a freebie last night and saw how pish cardiff and the unwashed really are and is now in signing talks with us :lol:

Haha I told some boy on FB last night he was there scouting Celtic for his new employers.

Place exploded haha.