Kenny Miller

RFC55

Why cant you realise we have our valuation of the player which we wont go over ?

And its a fucking great idea considering the state we were in with debt not long ago, it seems some fucking idiots forget this.

Miller is 32 and although he would have been a good signing IMO if Ally and co dont want to spend 1million on a guy with no sell on value whatsoever then so be it.

People were complaining because we were going to bid 1 million for Miller when we sold him for 400k and then we decide to only bid what we paid for him and everyone is fucking complaining...

Get a grip, its a new regime and we arent going to be paying over the odds for players anymore and its about time.

Would be as well ignoring him mate.

He has a cheek pulling you up for that error and calling you an idiot when he once called me an 'idot' and went on for about 6 hours claiming I could not spell it correctly when he was the one who made the error. People were laughing at all.

At least he managed to spell the word correctly this time.

the guys a cock

miller is worth 600k, its an extremely fair price. why fuck about for the sake of 200k.

we should have offered them the 600k and that would be that(assuming thats what they want).

after offering that low bid i wouldnt be surprised if they fuck about and decide to play hard ball with us. i can understand putting in lower bids when its a few million transfer fee and trying to get a better deal.

but imho 600k for miller is a fucking steal and we shouldnt be trying to haggle even more,

offer the money and get it done.

It's spelled Phone not fone you idiot.

I've never said "we were to get our finger out regarding miller". If I did say that then go find the post and quote me.

I'll say it one last time. I wouldn't like to see Kenny Miller back at Rangers. I also think some of the ways we've handled dealings in this transfer market to be questionable. Just because I don't want Kenny at Ibrox doesn't mean I must remain quite on the way the transfer was dealt with.

Phone, not fone??? Youve got to be kiddin ffs.

I'll have a look for the post when i get home

I think Bursaspor were a bit peed off that we didn't reply to their 3rd and 4th Whittaker bid, so I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pee us off now by trying to sell him to other British clubs instead. Petty, but sometimes it happens.

Why cant you realise we have our valuation of the player which we wont go over ?

And its a fucking great idea considering the state we were in with debt not long ago, it seems some fucking idiots forget this.

Miller is 32 and although he would have been a good signing IMO if Ally and co dont want to spend 1million on a guy with no sell on value whatsoever then so be it.

People were complaining because we were going to bid 1 million for Miller when we sold him for 400k and then we decide to only bid what we paid for him and everyone is fucking complaining...

Get a grip, its a new regime and we arent going to be paying over the odds for players anymore and its about time.

whoever is deciding on the valuation of players at/for our club, does not have a good grip on players worth then. as miller is clearly worth more than 400k.

this age shite is aload of crap. he is 31 nearly 32 and still has 3 yrs at the top of his game imo.

like i said b4, if we were bidding for a player with millers rep/career ect ect ect but wasnt named kenny miller all of us would be creaming our pants at the bargain we were gettin.

1 eample eto. 30 yrs old. valuation 30mill. ok hes in a different lge from kenny miller but he aint gonna have a sell on value. according to most on heres theory he will be finnished or atleast not very good in the nxt 2-3yrs.

so why are teams wanting to buy him.

whoever is deciding on the valuation of players at/for our club, does not have a good grip on players worth then. as miller is clearly worth more than 400k.

this age shite is aload of crap. he is 31 nearly 32 and still has 3 yrs at the top of his game imo.

like i said b4, if we were bidding for a player with millers rep/career ect ect ect but wasnt named kenny miller all of us would be creaming our pants at the bargain we were gettin.

Exactly. Also i don't know where people are saying we should be stumping up the extra 200k. We need to stump up over 500k. We offered them £352,000 and they accepted £888,000.

Exactly. Also i don't know where people are saying we should be stumping up the extra 200k. We need to stump up over 500k. We offered them £352,000 and they accepted £888,000.

888k is still a bargain in my eyes. i think im am a pretty good judge on a players value and to me miller is an 1.5m player any day of the week.

I look at this as a bullet dodged. When the rumours were flying around that Rangers were in for Miller I was honestly delighted. My first thought was of the partnership of Miller and Jelavic, but in all honesty, looking at the statement from the turks, they appear pissed off with the transfer fee which I am ecstatic about. Now they know how it feels for clubs to insult their team and their key players with ridiculously low offers, just because they have leverage about the wanted player (contract nearly up, player wants away.) Kenny Miller will rot in Cardiff just like several Scots who have went down that road in the hopes of promotion. Miller is still in UNPROVEN goalscoarer in my eyes, one 20+ goal season out of many doesn't make you a star striker. Now Rangers can move forward and sign younger talent with their best seasons INFRONT of them. Whether that be next week or next month. The priority is defence, which I trust Ally and Whyte will shore up before Saturday. I won't start worrying until we're 3 goals down at Malmo.

I will actually despise Kenny Miller if he signs for Cardiff after saying he wants to come back to Rangers.

not his fault if we dont offer the money bursa want.

if we get a bid accepted and he choose them over us then i would want to seriously harm the cunt

It's spelled Phone not fone you idiot.

I've never said "we were to get our finger out regarding miller". If I did say that then go find the post and quote me.

I'll say it one last time. I wouldn't like to see Kenny Miller back at Rangers. I also think some of the ways we've handled dealings in this transfer market to be questionable. Just because I don't want Kenny at Ibrox doesn't mean I must remain quite on the way the transfer was dealt with.

The irony

:mutley:

Not particularly bothered if this doesn't go through.

The club are right to stand firm on their valuation of a 32 year old who's unhappy at his current club and has no resale value at all.

The management team are damned if they do and damned if they don't with some folk.